• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Take back everything you said, he has more goals than the best player in the world.

How many goals does Kadri have?

No momentum PP? Ducks Hockey 2014.

Also Canucks are #1 PK in the league.

Yeah was surprised to see that. I guess at least ONE of our special teams is doing well. Your PK is like 25th too, so... I guess we have that going for us. :p

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I was trying to think of who should play with Pach, and Bournival is te only good choice, while Bourque is pretty much all that is left. Not sure what can be done. Same for Plek, he could do better but not with what's left on the team.

Hopefully Prust returns soon. Brière I doubt will do any better.

Smiley90

LOLREFS WTF

Burrows gets his stick slashed out of his hands on a breakaway RIGHT in front of the refs, NO CALL.

wtf?!?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
MTL 01:46 - Brendan Gallagher (8)
MTL 16:14 (PPG) - Lars Eller (6)
MTL 19:04 (PPG) - Michael Bournival (5)
MTL 10:37 - Alex Galchenyuk (3)

What a non-surprise.

Solo

I haven't pulled the stats to know the exact %, but something like 90% of AGally's assists as a pro are primary assists. Crazy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Feels good.

Hopefully Briere takes Desharnais' spot in the lineup when he returns.

Gionta's been good.
Gionta's been great defensively and markov has become a force since been paired with subban. DD really needs to be shipped to Madagascar.

Smiley90

Hasn't Price been pretty awesome too? Best Canadian goalie to start the season or sth?

Top Bottom