• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Hey Canucks lads... We shoot a puck at each other goalies today. How fun is that !!

I'll let this Junior live...for now.

RELEASE THE KESSEL!

Same here, also for stupidity. Which is why I can't watch Arrested Development. :/

excuuuuseme.gif

Game 5 of Ducks/Sens was just on NHL network. Pierre McGuire, what a jackass. The questions he asks Teemu were borderline insulting, on top of the fact that he's right in his face as he's having a personal moment with his wife. Who is paying this guy money?

Yeah, he was a fuckwit. But I was too busy crying at Teemu crying to notice.

Oh man, I don't want to suggest anything... But if the Ducks somehow go all the way this year then I want a Pierre-free zone.

There was a review of Ryse that said it was about as fun as dialing a phone number. ;)

This was the impression I got. You need to be a seriously engaging or unique third-person combat game to stand out from the crowd. Ryse is only getting a second-look because it's an Xbouteillésque launch title. If it was a 360 title, it would fall into obscurity quicker than any of the other mythical/fantasy/medieval third person action titles.

The whole genre pretty much peaked at THQs Conan title.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The audacity of ducks.

Met a girl who was a Nordiques fan last night, it was really weird. I haven't come across that before.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Parros is out? What a surprise. Always claiming we need big guys, and they always end up being sand bags on ice.

Red_Man

So I just checked, and GCL is still working on my xbox? I used a disposable credit card to pay for it last year, so I don't know what it charged it too.....not going to complain, not I can watch hockey on my projector :D

Parros is out? What a surprise. Always claiming we need big guys, and they always end up being sand bags on ice.
He was averaging 15 GA per 60 mins of TOI....so yea, good to see him out.

Sounds like a keeper.
She didn't take to my Rob Ford-like drunken stupor.

Can't fucking believe you.

This accursed timezone leaves me eagerly trying to catch up, stay relevant and fresh by the time you guys are leaving work or getting home at 3:30 to your kippers and lumberjack fries or whatever it is you North American sods eat at Siesta Time.

The audacity of ducks.

Met a girl who was a Nordiques fan last night, it was really weird. I haven't come across that before.

I always thought that the Nordiques was one of those things that always remained culturally relevant in Quebec? As in, you'd have oldskool fans wearing the occasional piece of apparel and then you'd have younger kids wearing the same because they're trying to be Hip, Cool, Down and With It simply because of geographical and cultural association.

Then again it's not like I saw many teens wearing Grizzlies jerseys in Vancouver.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Nordiques shirts are worn by people from Quebec city who want a hockey team back.

And kids who think they're being "ironic"

"Oh it breaks the heart"
- Sean Connery, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

See, I figured they'd wear Nordiques gear... But out of irony!?

That's disheartening.

There should be Nordiques pride everywhere in Quebec. A giant advertisement to the NHL that they need to sort their shit out and give Quebec it's team back.

... Preferably from Phoenix.

... ... Fuck the Coyotes. Fucking clowns.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Good first period. More people close to the net this time at least. PP wasn't too bad but not patient enough.

Marvie_3

Banned
"Oh it breaks the heart"
- Sean Connery, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

See, I figured they'd wear Nordiques gear... But out of irony!?

That's disheartening.

There should be Nordiques pride everywhere in Quebec. A giant advertisement to the NHL that they need to sort their shit out and give Quebec it's team back.

... Preferably from Phoenix.

... ... Fuck the Coyotes. Fucking clowns.
Sean Connery wasn't in Temple of Doom.......

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Is there a better PP duo then PK and Markov? So good.

You know the PP is over as soon as they're off. Bergy was saying they should play PK on the whole PP.

edit: Bournival only played 2mins in the first. How dumb. Veterans won't give you more than they have, but the kids need to play to evolve. Should be playing much more than that.

Red_Man

You know the PP is over as soon as they're off. Bergy was saying they should play PK on the whole PP.
I agree, he's capable of it and the second PP unit is complete garbage. I'd like to see them try a 4th forward on the point on the second unit, Bouillion shouldn't be anywhere near a PP.

Top Bottom