• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

It's quite sad how amazing our prospects and AHL team are compared to the big club right now. The Griffins are completely stacked with young talent with some who should be playing with the Wings now. Once again this team is a complete mess and we are only up in the standings because we have played more games than everyone else. We need help fast, unfortunately I don't see that happening. So dang frustrating.

That was just Crazed, he was also cutting himself every time Quincey was on the ice I bet.

Only on the ice? I do that whenever he is in the lineup (which is every single stupid game)!

3rd place in the Metro isn't exactly an achievement.

Hey, remember '94?

Yea it felt like we were in last for the longest time but a solid home steak really turned things around, plus we got healthy and got Callahan, Hagelin back, brought back up Kreider and JT Miller which was stupid to send down in the first place, while keepin up guys like TYLER PYATT? Cmon. We just need Nash back and we're good to go. We spanked the Penguins the other night which is always the team that seems to wreck us, so I was pleased with that. We got rid of Marty '5 hole' Byron, again another plus, and now Henrik is healthy and playing very well. Should be a fun season!

Correct, but its still early and we will keep climbing the ladder.

Welcome fellow NYR fan to the saltiest place on GAF.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The fucking mayor of Montreal tweeted "send Desharnais to Hamilton"... Dumbass.

So apparently Brière will play with Bournival and Bourque. Who will Pach be playing with? edit: Oh, Gionta and Plek. Cool.

Anyway I prefer DD over Parros so far. I don't think he should be removed from the team considering what's left. Stupid to see Dumont take DD's place. I remember DD-Cole-Pach, no reason DD can't do better, just stop trying to make him score and ask him to move to the other zone to let his teammates join in, and then pass.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cam Talbot had his mask updated now that he's a full-time NHLer.

zpoBJai.jpg

cD4lPE0.jpg

Dominic Moore is on the ice for practice. Rick Nash and Taylor Pyatt are not.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The fucking mayor of Montreal tweeted "send Desharnais to Hamilton"... Dumbass.

So apparently Brière will play with Bournival and Bourque. Who will Pach be playing with? edit: Oh, Gionta and Plek. Cool.

Anyway I prefer DD over Parros so far. I don't think he should be removed from the team considering what's left. Stupid to see Dumont take DD's place. I remember DD-Cole-Pach, no reason DD can't do better, just stop trying to make him score and ask him to move to the other zone to let his teammates join in, and then pass.

Honestly I think he has had enough chances. Scoring would be a bonus, but he can barely hold onto the puck for more than 10 seconds without losing it or making a bad pass.

In better news Emelin might play this weekend, ahhhhh yeah.

Osorio

I'm hearing we're in the market for Yakupov

I'm interested up to the point where I feel Edmonton would want either Larsson, Gelinas, Merrill, or Severson in return.

I'm hearing we're in the market for Yakupov

I'm interested up to the point where I feel Edmonton would want either Larsson, Gelinas, Merrill, or Severson in return.

Jersey couldn't afford it, on top of the fact that it's been said multiple times that he isn't getting traded

Top Bottom