• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The fucking mayor of Montreal tweeted "send Desharnais to Hamilton"... Dumbass.

So apparently Brière will play with Bournival and Bourque. Who will Pach be playing with? edit: Oh, Gionta and Plek. Cool.

Anyway I prefer DD over Parros so far. I don't think he should be removed from the team considering what's left. Stupid to see Dumont take DD's place. I remember DD-Cole-Pach, no reason DD can't do better, just stop trying to make him score and ask him to move to the other zone to let his teammates join in, and then pass.
Far be it for a TO boy to start shit about this...

I thought the MTL mayor was already fired or let go...?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shit just saw a tweet.

Haven't seen it but hope its not as bad as people are saying.

He lost his balance while fighting for position with Hamilton (?) when skating back and went shin-first full-speed into the goal-post and couldn't put any weight on his ankle/leg afterwards, despite trying multiple times. He looks like he's in a LOT of pain and very upset.

EDIT: See gif below for visual of what I just described

Curufinwe

821186597.gif

Curufinwe

It seems like the net should have come off more when his left leg made contact with the post, but it pretty much stayed in place and so his right leg hit it really hard.

That really sucks about Stamkos, seems like it might be season ending hope it's not though. I must be really desensitized, as I didn't cringe at all.

Who is faster out of Duchense and Landeskog?

I'd say it's easy to tell Duchene is one of the fastest people in the league and he's learned when to use his speed, which is what MacKinnon has to do. As 19 & 21 said Landeskog powers through guys, he's just really strong.

Rizzilio

Neo Member
Had no idea GAF had an off-topic NHL thread. my life is complete now. Sucks about Stamkos, as a wings fan there is a small sliver of love for the lightning.

TUSR

Banned
I did something similar when I was 14, skating into the corner and the guy behind me pulled my legs out with a hook. Ankle first into the boards, its never felt quite the same since.

Poor Stamkos

I did something similar when I was 14, skating into the corner and the guy behind me pulled my legs out with a hook. Ankle first into the boards, its never felt quite the same since.

Poor Stamkos

Ankle injuries never really fully heal, big risk of reinjury forever

Top Bottom