• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

manfestival

hd180q2.gif

welp I think its appropriate

Samyy

Priorities.

Tibia right? Most common fractured bone in the body. With a break its probably 5months, definitely a long rehab period but assuming nothing else also was severely damaged he will be okay. It can be less then 5 months too depending on the type of break.

Yes I guess my comment is a bit insensitive but with the NHL you just gotta be happy it wasn't a head/knee/ankle issue.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Called it :(

Good news is that it's ONLY that. Isn't Emery playing without his? He's missing his tibia or fibula. Either way, should be an "easy" recovery. He'll be back sniping in no time!

I hope :(

How can you play without an intact shin bone oO That thing is MASSIVE. The tibia is the big, front part.

tibb1.jpg

For reference.

Revenant

Called it :(

Good news is that it's ONLY that. Isn't Emery playing without his? He's missing his tibia or fibula. Either way, should be an "easy" recovery. He'll be back sniping in no time!

I hope :(

Watching emery moving laterally makes me thinks he's playing without bones in the lower half of his body.

snack

Man. I just saw the video of Stamkos injuring his leg.

Losing a star like this not only hurts the Lightning, but the NHL as the whole. A great player on and off the ice. Any idea how long this injury will keep him out for?

Damn, hope Stamkos can come back from this

Team Canada is going to have to call someone up from the B team

Looks like Cleary will get his chance!

Not producing enough for my tastes, but hey he's a workhorse, i'm sure he'll come around eventually.

Oh he's a workhorse, but sometimes a workhorse needs to call it quits when the work he is doing is just getting in the way and messing stuff up.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Far be it for a TO boy to start shit about this...

I thought the MTL mayor was already fired or let go...?

The mayor resigned months ago, then his replacement resigned too (corrupted too, got arrested), and we finally had elections last week. We have a new dumbfuck mayor. But I assure you, he too will end up resigning over the same kind of bullshit. Unless he uses Ford as an inspiration to try and stick through.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fuck everything.
Sucks to hear man. Standard recovery is 3-6 months depending on the severity right? I'm hoping that he can be back for the Olympics since he's such a physical beast, but I don't see that as being very likely......huge loss for the Lightning and Team Canada.

Lol same. New recruits. Rangers fan here,

Alright I've been directed over here. I had no idea this part of gaf existed lol.

Welcome new blood!

Sabres will have a high draft pick, and there's plenty to look forward to. Rangers are improving drastically, considering they were write offs a few weeks ago, then it's all good business.

If anyone says "Who the fuck are you" - it's an injoke. Don't take it personally. Stay awhile and listen!

Acid08

Banned
Good on the Rangers for getting it together. Don't expect another 9-2 game next time we play :lol

Hertl will still score 4 goals though

God damn, Stamkos. Poor guy. That's such a huge blow for Team Canada. Was looking forward to seeing how he did against the Ducks this week too.

Just as expected, Boston fan poking fun at it.

Just as classy as ever.

Everybody in TD Garden was standing and applauding when he was being taken off.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
God damn, Stamkos. Poor guy. That's such a huge blow for Team Canada. Was looking forward to seeing how he did against the Ducks this week too.

Everybody in TD Garden was standing and applauding when he was being taken off.

I don't think wsox meant the people in the arena, but in here.

Also, when Raymond broke his back in the SCF in Boston, the fans called him a faker and booed him.

Top Bottom