• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Acid08

Banned
Enjoy man :D
When I got my Vita I started up P4G when i got into bed and then suddenly I check my watch and somehow its 5am. So damn good! And it looks beautiful on the screen, definitely a good idea to buy one before they replace the OLEDs.

ALSO 11-12 DAYS TILL P5 ANNOUNCEMENT
SO EXCITE

P3 movie and, hopefully, P5 next year hnnnnngh

Wish it was going to be on next-gen consoles, but it won't be.
Eh, it really doesn't need to be on next gen consoles. Guessing it's going to be PS3+Vita. Outside chance it's on 3DS.

Really hoping for a Vita release of FES with all the P3P changes put in.

It's like someone set off a next gen stink bomb in here. Both consoles will be awesome bros. I definitely think that the XBone has a better launch lineup but that's because I fucking love KI and I've never played a Forza and really want to check out dat cloud hype. Also all your shooter choices are garbage.

edit: Samyy I am ColumnBreaker on PSN.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks going with the "I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE NOT WINNING, CHANGE THE FUCKING LINES" strategy hard tonight.

New lines:
Nieto-Couture-Pavelski
Kennedy-Marleau-Havlat

New D pairings:
Vlasic-Boyle
Stuart-Braun

I'm not really a fan of any of this although Couture's line could turn out okay. Stalock is also getting his second start tonight which is awesome. He's apparently super popular in the locker room and all the guys have played well in front of him so far. Incredible that he's even here after a year+ of rehab after getting his nerves cut by a skate.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's 20 though
True, didn't realize he just turned 20. Still, you're not sending him to the AHL, he was their leading goal scorer in his rookie year. He just needs to be managed better, Edmonton is terrible with their prospects. As much as I hated Therrien limiting A.Gally's ice time last year, it seems to be paying off instead of just throwing him to the wolves like Edmonton does with their kids.

Dubbedinenglish has been quiet lately and this worries me because tonight is one of the rare few times where Panthers information is especially useful.

Also, even though the Ducks never played down to the Sabres, it's still a possibility that they'll play down to the Panthers, consequently giving them a chance to steal the game. All of which would make Dubbeds "Black people having fun and celebrating" GIFs all the more plentiful.

Finished Burial At Sea, won't give anything story-wise away, but I was happy with it. Took me around 3 hours and I have to go back and get the last few achievements. Don't know how I missed audio diaries as I looked everywhere.

I like when the Avs play in the east, only two hours to go! Apparently Varlamov got a new laywer and is requesting the court date is pushed to December 2nd. http://www.denverpost.com/avalanche/ci_24508546/semyon-varlamov-gets-new-lawyer-charges-still-pending?source=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Heretic

Dubbedinenglish has been quiet lately and this worries me because tonight is one of the rare few times where Panthers information is especially useful.

Also, even though the Ducks never played down to the Sabres, it's still a possibility that they'll play down to the Panthers, consequently giving them a chance to steal the game. All of which would make Dubbeds "Black people having fun and celebrating" GIFs all the more plentiful.

Still no Getzlaf :/

Have you watched a panthers game? That dude bailed out at the right time.

Don't sleep on this team, Barkov poise etc etc

Sorry dubbed.

8477493.jpg

The entire Yakupov situation is embarrassing. Trying to teach a lesson in discipline with undisciplined coaching is Sacco shit and the Oilers are going no where with that around. No amount of first overall picks will save them.

Curufinwe

I just cancelled my Amazon PS4 preorder and my order from earlier today of AC4, KZSF and NFS Rivals. I was excited to play all those games and Resogun, but not $520 excited. But it was more that I wouldn't be in a good frame of mind to handle it if I got stuck with one of the launch systems/controllers with problems, and there will always be some of those out there.

I just cancelled my Amazon PS4 preorder and my order from earlier today of AC4, KZSF and NFS Rivals. I was excited to play all those games and Resogun, but not $520 excited. But it was more that I wouldn't be in a good frame of mind to handle it if I got stuck with one of the launch systems/controllers with problems, and there will always be some of those out there.

I cancelled my Xbox One pre-order this month and while I regret it sometimes, there were really no launch titles I wanted to play. I'm waiting for The Witcher 3 and Destiny now. Only thing that sucks is I might miss out on the Fable beta.

I cancelled my PS4 pre-order in September when I realized that all the next-gen titles I had pre-ordered (The Division, Thief 4, Battlefront 3) were likely 2015 releases. Nothing at launch, or in 2014, is really interesting for me on either console.

The entire Yakupov situation is embarrassing. Trying to teach a lesson in discipline with undisciplined coaching is Sacco shit and the Oilers are going no where with that around. No amount of first overall picks will save them.

Particularly when a guy like RNH, who coughs up the puck and costs the Oilers a potential win against the Leafs, doesn't get the hairdryer treatment. I guess Eakins figured that it (kind of) worked with Kadri last year so a similar approach with Yakupov would be successful.

ZeroGravity

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
No official timeline on Stamkos post-surgical recovery for broken tibia but three months seems to be the unofficial prognosis.
Hopefully that means he'll be back post-Olympics.

Holy shit you guys decimated that locked thread with fantastic ability. I am so proud right now. Especially Don Quick. THUMBS UP, LET'S GO!

And oh god, watching the Scott Neidermayer induction speech last night made my eyes swell up. Such a resume. Such a champion. Such an embodiment of everything glorious about hockey.

I wub you Scott Neidermayer <333333

She made me cut down on the drinking :(

THIS IS A FARCE! SHE CAN'T CHANGE WHO YOU ARE! Wait, how many Bacardi Breezers will she let you have a week now?

There's too much reasoning behind these two post. Not allowed here, guys. Nail on the head though.

Agreed. Yakupov on the head. Apparently games are fun and you can have fun with games or something??? No, wait, decreased insignificant frames and only 720p change everything. Now a game will only let you brew tea, invite guests over to drink tea and your X and A buttons get changed to "Tell me more" and "Sooo... how's your day?".

MP did. I liked SP

As a person who never finished Reach SP and only played Halo 4 SP all the way through, I must say, it was full of cliches but was beautiful.

Never touched MP.

As a matter of fact, I've been tempted to give it a try.

But now I shouldn't?

Have you watched a panthers game? That dude bailed out at the right time.

I'm about to watch my first one of the season. I'm excited about watching superstar Marcel Goc and his team leading 5 goals. And Brian Campbell... And... That other guy? Oh and HOOOOOOBASTANK!

Dirty Perry saves the Dooks.

Last time Perry played without Getzlaf he scored A MILLION GOALS AND WON THE HART TROPHY INSTEAD OF THE STUPID SEDINS HAHAHA TABRIS

As a person who never finished Reach SP and only played Halo 4 SP all the way through, I must say, it was full of cliches but was beautiful.

Never touched MP.

But now I shouldn't?

I liked the MP & SP, but the SP's levels were too narrow and not very open, something that probably took a back seat to graphics which is disappointing. The multiplayer is better than it used to be with weapon tuning, the BR is a 4-shot again as it should be and all the rifles serve a purpose, there are some bad maps such as Abandon and Solace, but I liked the others as well as the DLC. Forge maps can be pretty good too. There's some stuff that's annoying such as the codification with load outs and people still abusing camo, but I'd say give it a shot it can still be fun.

Isn't that Scooby Doodoo?

But Jimmy Carter is smarter!

I liked the MP & SP, but the SP's levels were too narrow and not very open, something that probably took a back seat to graphics which is disappointing. The multiplayer is better than it used to be with weapon tuning, the BR is a 4-shot again as it should be and all the rifles serve a purpose, there are some bad maps such as Abandon and Solace, but I liked the others as well as the DLC. Forge maps can be pretty good too. There's some stuff that's annoying such as the codification with load outs and people still abusing camo, but I'd say give it a shot it can still be fun.

Hmmm, sounds like it's worth at least an hour of investment. At least the Spartan Ops missions were good fun.

What's the good word on the new Xbonk Halo?

Heretic

Holy shit you guys decimated that locked thread with fantastic ability. I am so proud right now. Especially Don Quick. THUMBS UP, LET'S GO!

And oh god, watching the Scott Neidermayer induction speech last night made my eyes swell up. Such a resume. Such a champion. Such an embodiment of everything glorious about hockey.

I wub you Scott Neidermayer <333333

THIS IS A FARCE! SHE CAN'T CHANGE WHO YOU ARE! Wait, how many Bacardi Breezers will she let you have a week now?

Agreed. Yakupov on the head. Apparently games are fun and you can have fun with games or something??? No, wait, decreased insignificant frames and only 720p change everything. Now a game will only let you brew tea, invite guests over to drink tea and your X and A buttons get changed to "Tell me more" and "Sooo... how's your day?".

Never touched MP.

But now I shouldn't?

I'm about to watch my first one of the season. I'm excited about watching superstar Marcel Goc and his team leading 5 goals. And Brian Campbell... And... That other guy? Oh and HOOOOOOBASTANK!

Last time Perry played without Getzlaf he scored A MILLION GOALS AND WON THE HART TROPHY INSTEAD OF THE STUPID SEDINS HAHAHA TABRIS

This is why Ducks-Age has the best captain.

Top Bottom