• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

What the fuck did I even watch? Guenin needs to be way harder than that in that area

edit: I'd be alright with it if McGinn started scoring on some of the chances he's getting set up with

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
OK, I may be a bit behind the times here...

When did they change it to the Canadian Tire Center?

Edit : Looks like this season. Alright then.

You guys are more like co-captains.

And Kave would wipe the floor with both you wankers.

I can never tell who our starting goalie is until he starts so obviously he's a better captain.

Heretic and I are Perry and Getzlaf. He has the receeding hairline and I'm the pest and jerk <3

Detroit sucks

This team is complete garbage, going to play some Payday 2 with friends instead of watching this worthless team try to play "hockey", if that's what you want to call it. I expect a nice drop in the standings within a month where we are outside the playoff bubble easily.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like the 4th line has had more ice time than the EGG line. They only got 8 points last game, better give them a rest....

Mason is so refreshing, the Flyers actually have a good goalie now. Bryzgalov would have let that last SOG in probably.

Flyers playing pretty well.
iblm5jHBi4ehdY.gif

Top Bottom