• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Well at least when you're all banned and Varly is found guilty I won't have anyone here to tell me I was wrong.

What are you saying? That's not even a possibility! Well they could totally get banned if they venture out of NHL-gaf, but Varly is innocent it's not like he killed a tiger.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Word. You guys play better without him.

He's not coming back any time soon (i.e. certainly not this week).

I'm not sure where you slot him in, though. Both Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello and Hagelin-Richards-Callahan lines have been way too good to break up even for a returning Nash (especially that first line), but that means you have Rick Nash on the third line with Brassard and probably Pouliot, which seems like a pretty meh option. So I'm guessing he ends up taking Callahan's spot on the Richards line.

This is still a welcome sight.

Osorio

For certain I hope the players are ready for tonight. We aren't facing the AHL team that lost 4-0 a few weeks ago.

Both teams are playing better, goalies are playing better, and with Janssen in the lineup there should be a fight or two.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Not fully sure but seems Nonis said something about corsi and how they don't use it because its not complete yet so the advanced stats nerds are freaking out.

I JUST SAW THAT THREAD IN THE OT AND WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO THIS COMMUNITY THREAD. NHL GAF IS GOOD FOLKS AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE! GIMME A HELL YEAH IF YOURE DOWN WITH STONE COLD E.T.

Quick

Banned
Stuff to discuss at the GM meeting today:

@DarrenDreger said:
Additional video review, Hybrid Icing and possibility of extending overtime to 10 minutes, among a number of items discussed by GM's today.

I'm assuming they're talking about refining hybrid icing rules, since it's been a messy thing to call at times.

Stuff to discuss at the GM meeting today:

I'm assuming they're talking about refining hybrid icing rules, since it's been a messy thing to call at times.

Just go to 5 minute 3v3 OT instead. That one game against the Ducks when it went to 3v3 was awesome!!!
we won that game too :D

Are you a Pens fan?

FUCK THE PENS

fKPKBv55Ya2JbJ9CT0-8iPJ7dH2LfnAaqz2wSJsUXmauhVksps1Vdlueaac37cxjYsu-MU345eGo69sblAAl6o7Hy-6KZtZGOuP00eolKpXqXv_NefJDlwyEXA

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol caught up with that thread. Good shit towly, love that last post lol.

MTL I am going to be in you this weekend, MTL peeps, recommend me a place I got to check out with the gf.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Gaming side... lol

Meltdowns over who has the better version of a shitty game

To me this is like having an argument over GUN last gen

Samyy

Picked up my copy of AC4 today and they were scanning PS4s into their system, god dammit its so close D: there were like 30 of them just outside in the store D:

Heretic

Picked up my copy of AC4 today and they were scanning PS4s into their system, god dammit its so close D: there were like 30 of them just outside in the store D:

LOL! I can't believe you're falling for the PS4 hype! What a fool. Who wants a console that is "more powerful" AND "cheaper"!?

SHILL.

Samyy

LOL! I can't believe you're falling for the PS4 hype! What a fool. Who wants a console that is "more powerful" AND "cheaper"!?

SHILL.

I JUST WANT TO WATCH NETFLIX
nvm apparently COD Ghosts has better frame rate on the Xbox so I'll just cancel my preorder

Top Bottom