• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They obviously can review it, because they said the puck went it but there was goalie interference.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Refs fucked up hard there, but doesn't matter because the Habs are playing like hot garbage.

Red_Man

Good news from this game so far is Briere looks much better at Center then he ever did at wing.

Cake Boss

Banned
At this point I would rather call up Curtis Lazar to play D then have Cowen back there, jesus christ he Schenning right before our eyes.

ZeroGravity

They obviously can review it, because they said the puck went it but there was goalie interference.
My problem with this is, if the ref knew it was incidental contact, why did they bother reviewing the goal? It wouldn't have counted either way. Which means he made up the call after the fact, and I don't believe incidental contact can be reviewed in any form.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
My problem with this is, if the ref knew it was incidental contact, why did they bother reviewing the goal? It wouldn't have counted either way. Which means he made up the call after the fact, and I don't believe incidental contact can be reviewed in any form.

He might have known there was interference but he doesn't have to give a penalty for this if there is no goal, and he thought there was none.

So the review was for the goal, and since there was a goal the call of the referee (or lack) had to be changed accordingly; goal canceled.

Cake Boss

Banned
cropped_mcleangif.gif

Nooo coach, be carful with the whiteboard, thats our only one!! We cant afford another with our budget!

The Canes!!!!!! This team needs to score more, but one helluva defensive effort tonight. Peters is playing some wicked goalie over the last couple weeks.

Red_Man

Did the Lightning graduate a few of their AHL players this year? I don't recognize a few guys.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking lol.

Winnipeg would be the #1 team in the league if they played Detroit more often.
It's embarrassing how Detroit just plays down to every team. There's no reason Wings shouldn't be up 4-1 at this point, yet they're down 2-1 and this game is probably over unless they score on this pp.

Top Bottom