• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Yawnier

Banned
Shots are 23-17, so not terrible.
Haven't been watching the game, is it going bad or whats happening?

2nd period was better than the 1st for the leafs imo, they outshot the pens 12 to 10 in the 2nd.

They also can't capitalize on those PPs.... but the PK looks decent. Holland line is going up against the Crosby line

edit: ah fuckkk

trifelife

Vrbata's back in. Juice and Dorsett good to go. These are things I like.

Horvat taking a seat, Jensen on the third line. ヽ(´ー`)┌

Coyotes awoooooooooooo

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Guys they aren't playing that bad
Aren't going to win every game

Not at all. They were playing pretty good in the first half of the game, but they couldn't bury their chances. Now, they seem a bit deflated.

These are the games I don't mind losing, they played well and weren't dominated. Though there's still time.....

I do wish someone would step up besides Kessel though because they have to stop relying on him.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
FRANNY!
Bpfziqm.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuck, that surely messed him up there :(

edit: 55 points from the blueline for Cgy!? Pure respek...not like the LOiLers. Props to good ol Toranna boy Giordano!

Cudder

So we either trail the whole game and come to life in the last 10 minutes of a game, or we play well at the beginning of a game and fall flat near the end.

Someone cut their pay cheques in half and tell them they'll get the other half when they play 60 minutes of competitive hockey.

Top Bottom