• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kat this is unacceptable.

I have no choice but to battle you in Mario Kart 8 in the future and make sure you finish in last place!

Socreges

Banned
:O

I almost edited my post with sistas after as well, you're not off the hook!

I felt the same actually, it caused me to stop watching after a few episodes, but he gets much better, and his relationship with the title character is the best part of the show.
Needed to hear this, thanks

Marvie_3

Banned
Kat this is unacceptable.

I have no choice but to battle you in Mario Kart 8 in the future and make sure you finish in last place!
WHAT TIME ARE WE PLAYING TOMORROW????

Even though 8 tracks for $6 is a great value, I already want more :'(
Same here. Nintendo spoiled me. :lol

I want 8 more F-Zero tracks

... or just a new F-Zero. He'll, I'd pay good money for F-Zero GX HD.

ibrziOtdambaTY.gif

calder

Listening to the TSN guys saying how you can't quite compare Kessel to Crosby buuuuuuut they are pretty damn close really, last six games same dude pretty much huh wow it's like I'm seeing double here.

If this is how TSN acts for a Leafs pregame show no wonder half the fan base is clinically insane. It's like kids growing up in a family where the parents think vaccines give you autism and don't believe the world is round - you can't expect them to hit public school and be much use in a science class.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Listening to the TSN guys saying how you can't quite compare Kessel to Crosby buuuuuuut they are pretty damn close really, last six games same dude pretty much huh wow it's like I'm seeing double here.

If this is how TSN acts for a Leafs pregame show no wonder half the fan base is clinically insane. It's like kids growing up in a family where the parents think vaccines give you autism and don't believe the world is round - you can't expect them to hit public school and be much use in a science class.
It's always been like that with TSN. I get it because they're located in Toronto, and the Leafs are their main base, but it gets pretty grating listening to them only talk about the Leafs.

Foggy

Looks like Philly gave Hartnell a warm homecoming. Good to see from the Philly fans.

And now they're booing Umberger, lol

Yawnier

Banned
Got back just in for the game

Bought a couple of 3DS games tonight (Tales of the Abyss and Theatrhythm), seeing as I haven't gotten any use out of my 3DS since September of last year..... I dread the updates I am going to have to do.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Last year Holland wasn't good enough to get in the lineup, and this year he's getting matched up against Crosby. Carlyle hockey giving Therrien hockey a run for its money.

zroid

Banned
LOOOOL if that turned into an empty net goal holy shit it would've been the greatest thing ever

also finally some good effort there

Top Bottom