• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

I just typed out 10 different posts that were nothing but rude words and had the control to delete them and replace them with these words instead. And hopefully that conveys the level of annoyance that is frustrating me at present.

Palmers goal helps.

Montresor

With the Leafs luck they would draft McDavid and he is the biggest bust in history.

Well McDavid's career is over now that he broke his hand, didn't you hear?

Kidding.

The Leafs are nowhere near bad enough to draft McDavid. It is fascinating really. They have inconsistency perfected to a tee. They seem to do this every year. They will show flashes of brilliance and then fall spectacularly back down to Earth (or in this case, down to the ninth circle of hell).

They can't make the playoffs playing like this. But the problem (and this is a huge problem) is that they are likely going to steamroll over Tampa (just a hunch), probably get within sneezing distance of a wild card spot again, and then Carlyle will be safe once more.

Shanahan is a moron anyway. We lost 12 of 14 games to end last year and he decided the way to fix that was to keep our management staff, keep our head coach, keep our core players, and sign some grinders and new assistant coaches. I like those grinders (I love Winnik, Santorelli, and Komarov) but you need more than a few heart-and-soul grinders to overcome the gargantuan incompetence plaguing our management, coaching, and core.

The Leafs from top to bottom are a diseased organization.

Someone threw a sweater on the ice mid play apparently? smfh
0FNKZuK.png

Foggy

Hmmm, I'm digging this Calgary team. If trajectories continue with the Jackets/Stars pooping everywhere, they might be my late season team to root for.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
my favourite part is the "Raptors to restore some sense of dignity to the ACC" in the top left corner :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
This is what I was worried about at the onset of the season. Giving games away late, etc.

Sucks, but Calgary played their balls off in the last third of the game. If they play entire games at that level, they'll be a force this year.

Ugly win, but NUMBER ONE IN THE DIVISION.

I'm still against that new rule where the winner of a shootout gets 4 points

This is what I was worried about at the onset of the season. Giving games away late, etc.

Sucks, but Calgary played their balls off in the last third of the game. If they play entire games at that level, they'll be a force this year.

We have the most third period goals in the league, wins are wins though.

Oh well.

Anyway, game's done. Friends coming to pick me and my stuff up and lock me down for 24 hours.

Not sure if I can be able to post or not, so group hug for now incase I can't post for a month.

<3 NHL-GAF

He's joking because the Ducks are still in the lead. It's the same mistake Tabris made when his team best us last week.

Tabris makes a lot of mistakes, no offense to you Tabris, but I take offense to that.

Obviously proclaiming division leader is not much of an accomplishment 19 games in, it was a joke but apparently I'm the new Tabris...

Top Bottom