• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Marvie_3

Banned
NHL should have staggered the start times if they're only going to have 2 games on. Then they would't both be at intermission at the same time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Much better effort tonight so far through 2. Just need to finish it off.

Because we're playing well tonight, you can just pencil in a loss on Friday at Buffalo.

Samyy

Kinda off topic but :This raptors game is actually pretty fucking good. I never seen people so hyped before.

7ec.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That rule needs to be changed. If a goalie puts the puck into his own net, it shouldn't matter if it was kicked before.

That was a great glove save from Miller on that first shot though.

RC

Banned
The fuck is going on? Is it no defense day?

Just turned on the game now.
Stupid 12 hour day at the office, for the third day in a row.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I am shocked that Talbot got a shutout.

Hey, other teams, want to beat the Flyers, start your backup goalie.

TUSR

Banned
Not if its deflected off the goalie

I'm so confused by that call

49.2 Goals - Kicking the puck shall be permitted in all zones. A goal cannot be scored by an attacking player who uses a distinct kicking motion to propel the puck into the net. A goal cannot be scored by an attacking player who kicks a puck that deflects into the net off any player, goalkeeper or official.

There it is.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's Cam's first win of the season and the first time he's really looked like the Talbot of last season.

Also goddamn do I love the fact that we get the Ghostbusters theme music at Talbot games.

Top Bottom