• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Here's a vine: https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/535251496535728128

If you can't hear it:

Milbury: "I wished I skipped it (being a GM) and went straight to being team President."

McKenzie: "So do the Islanders."

:lol

l4SETJq.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I thought he lived in Calgary? I expected a soundbite of someone defending the oil sands

I don't actually know anyone who'd willingly admit they live in Sasketchewan so Schuey was the closest I could think of.

Exactly, the American South exist.

I've lived in South Carolina and besides the Hurricanes and monster versions of regular bugs I liked it. I've had a lot of good times in ATL.

All jokes aside, outside of climate, Regina is a decent enough place, not a whole lot going on but I'd be hard pressed to call it boring compared to some other places in Canada....oh wait I forgot Winnipeg got their team back.

Curufinwe

Wouldn't be shocked if he hit someone with Mason's stick on the way out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...s-after-flyers-loss-to-rangers-042509350.html

While reporters huddled around goalie Steve Mason, who was by far the team’s best player on Wednesday night, Hextall could be heard bellowing at the players.

"ARE YOU F--KING KIDDING ME? THAT'S F--KING EMBARRASSING! JESUS F--KING CHRIST!" he said, before opening the door to the room, entering another room and slamming it shut emphatically. It was enough to make Mason whip his head around during his scrum.

It was the kind of fire Hextall used to exhibit during his playing days in Philly, as one of the most firey goalies in NHL history. Luckily, it appeared his players escaped without taking a trademark Hextall stick to the mouth.

Was this the first time Hextall had gone in to lecture his players after a loss this season?

“Went in where?” he responded serenely, about 10 minutes after his rant.

Into the changing room.

“Hollered at who?”

The players.

“I haven’t done it [this season]," he said, before being pressed. "I’m not gonna confirm or deny. I’ll just say I was very disappointed.”

And with that, the postgame conversation with the Flyers’ GM ended.

Foggy

Holy smokes, Jack Johnson is bankrupt and his parents done him dirty

http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com/content/stories/2014/11/20/blind-sided.html

Tina Johnson borrowed at least $15 million in her son’s name against his future earnings, sources told The Dispatch, taking out a series of high-interest loans — perhaps as many as 18 — from nonconventional lenders that resulted in a series of defaults.

In his bankruptcy filing, Johnson claims assets of “less than $50,000” and debts of “more than $10 million,” although sources say the debt could be in the neighborhood of $15 million.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only good thing to come out of Windsor is Joel Quenneville, what a shit hole that place is.

Silexx

trifelife

Holy smokes, Jack Johnson is bankrupt and his parents done him dirty

http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com/content/stories/2014/11/20/blind-sided.html

That's fucked up. I mean, he probably should have had a financial advisor from the beginning, but still. Give mom a Stone Cold Stunner.

Shout out to moms that don't rip off their children.

Can't believe the Canucks escaped with two points last night. Pretty wacky game, but there were some encouraging signs. I should dig up my Steve Pinizzotto rookie card and burn it. lol can you believe he got not one, but two? Mine's the chase. Cool story.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There are 2-3 teams who have poked around on Bourque but Montreal will likely have to take back a contract they don't want #Habs
No thanks. Keep him in Hamilton.

Top Bottom