• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Yawnier

Banned
God. Damn. That's too much snow for me to handle

Also, Moncton Drivers are terrible. It sucks living in this province. I nearly got side swiped twice today

I lived up past Moncton for 4 - 5 months this year for my work term for school, and I agree the drivers around that way suck.

It's drizzling here right now, where's my sympathy?

I'm sending this to you overnight!

Shark-Umbrella-_L-500x500.jpg

Also I keep my money under my mattress. It's worked fine so far.

ShaneB

God. Damn. That's too much snow for me to handle

Also, Moncton Drivers are terrible. It sucks living in this province. I nearly got side swiped twice today

There are terrible drivers everywhere. 'Canada's worst driver' is in like its 10 season or whatever for a reason.

It really is. I don't understand how you could be a athlete and not have an agent. This is the reason Basketball players go broke too. They let their friends handle their business.

Athletes going broke is nothing new really, can hear of plenty of sad stories like that, the classic tale of going from nothing to everything, etc etc, hearing that his parents were the ones doing the spending is what I find crazy.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There are terrible drivers everywhere. 'Canada's worst driver' is in like its 10 season or whatever for a reason.

Athletes going broke is nothing new really, can hear of plenty of sad stories like that, the classic tale of going from nothing to everything, etc etc, hearing that his parents were the ones doing the spending is what I find crazy.

Vancouver drivers during the 3 days a year where we have snow are TERRIFYING.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Allen's family will be at the game and it will be their first time watching him play live. Shutout incoming.

Smiley,

I got offered a job in Vancouver. If I take it can I live on your sofa?

I can't actually accept it because I would lose my half of custody.

lisa dillman
Breaking news: From DA spokesperson: Just filed felony case against Slava Voynov. Charged w/one felony count of corporal injury to spouse.

lisa dillman
More from DA: The felony count: corporal injury to spouse with a great bodily injury allegation.

Rich Hammond
Slava Voynov's lawyer said he's not quite ready to comment on felony count filed against Voynov. Will do so soon.

Daaaaaang

Goddamnit not what I meant you pervs

So why can't you?

She has physical custody and we split soul custody. I actually gave her physical custody because my lawyer suggested I make it look like I wanted to play nice with her and it leaves me time to finish college. Soul custody is what really matters. She can't do anything like move out of state, change schools, or even change doctors without my permission. I can go back to try and get full custody in Dec 2015. That's when the judge said he will review my case. Any changes until then have to come from the case worker.

However, my son's mother recently hurt her back (she's a fire fighter) and she told our case worker she was going to give me my son for a year. Now, if she is unable to take care of him after that year due to health reasons I get him 100% and will only need her signature for any out of country moves. Although, I will have to make sure she can see him a certain amount of time out of the year.

lisa dillman
Breaking news: From DA spokesperson: Just filed felony case against Slava Voynov. Charged w/one felony count of corporal injury to spouse.

lisa dillman
More from DA: The felony count: corporal injury to spouse with a great bodily injury allegation.

Rich Hammond
Slava Voynov's lawyer said he's not quite ready to comment on felony count filed against Voynov. Will do so soon.

Daaaaaang

Cut him loose Kings.

ShaneB

Cheap to produce and enough people like watching other people fuck up?

Hey, I'm just saying there are terrible drivers across the country!

Vancouver drivers during the 3 days a year where we have snow are TERRIFYING.

Toronto drivers are terrible enough in general, but yes, add snow to the equation and it's magnified. I certainly have no claim to be an excellent driver, I pretty much stay away from downtown driving because of that very reason, but I certainly know to take extra caution in winter conditions.

Of course the city just isn't equipped to handle it, not like when I am home for Christmas where a small town has the luxury of being able to pretty much plow every single street.

Smiley90

She has physical custody and we split soul custody. I actually gave her physical custody because my lawyer suggested I make it look like I wanted to play nice with her and it leaves me time to finish college. Soul custody is what really matters. She can't do anything like move out of state, change schools, or even change doctors without my permission. I can go back to try and get full custody in Dec 2015. That's when the judge said he will review my case. Any changes until then have to come from the case worker.

However, my son's mother recently hurt her back (she's a fire fighter) and she told our case worker she was going to give me my son for a year. Now, if she is unable to take care of him after that year due to health reasons I get him 100% and will only need her signature for any out of country moves. Although, I will have to make sure she can see him a certain amount of time out of the year.

Cut him loose Kings.

Ah that makes sense. Though you also don't wanna make it look like you're jumping on the first opportunity to take him

Smiley90

Yeah so I'm just waiting now to see what happens with her back. These past two years have sucked and I just want him to be here. You know?

Do you live far from him now? Totally makes sense. Esp. from what you told us about his mom before.

Top Bottom