• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Koivu gets tripped in the faceoff circle and falls down. He reaches his hands out to brace his impact, touches hte puck. Hand pass penalty on kovu, no tripping on the flyers -.-

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah...let's just not hit the net....

Panik's goal was nice but lucky. JVR's was a beautiful shot.

What do you guys think of Panik since he's joined the Leafs?

He's been playing quite well considering we don't play him a lot

BEAST DYK!!!!!!!!!!!!
6DZZm7i.gif

That last JVR goal was a thing of beauty. What hands!

As for the Sens goalies are cursed against the Leafs. It seems that way sometimes, but I can't complain. Nor can I understand why they chose Lehner and Anderson (AHL level) over Bishop who has a lot of promise.

zroid

Banned
The Leafs have been lucky as fuck in this game. They're not playing bad, but a couple bounces here and there this could be 3-3 easily.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Big goal by Sauce to make it 2-1. Wings looked like they were out of this after that 2nd goal against. They look so out of it and like they don't care. Must be cause they're in the middle of nowhere in Winnipeg ;)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gonchar has been really solid since he's been here. I'm really surprised by how well he's played so far, hopefully he can keep it up.

Top Bottom