• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

This home feed commentary is despicable, might as well be the Hossa fan club. I miss rob Kerr and Charlie simmer.

Breaking the #1 PK in the league, this team so much fun to watch this year.

ghost77

Banned
We got a nail biter in Calgary. Hillers going to have to step up.

Hawks should have scored a 3rd there. Looked almost like a pp near the end but we had two great chances with jooris sweet stick work.

Hawks look really solid. That clendinning just stepped in and looks good.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Woooooo

ElvTUSi.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs win! Against an elite team!

GG Blues. That Tarasenko line is ridiculous.

ibxrXS3sdcuHpH.gif

ibxrXS3sdcuHpH.gif

One of their best games this year, against one of the best teams in the league. Price saved their asses a few times, but overall they played really well. Comforting to see after how they've played against other elite teams.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Guys I have Eddie Lack as my goalie in my fantasy pool. I'm going to be real honest here. I'm a little scared :(

ghost77

Banned
Pretty sure giordano just extended his point streak to 10 games tonight too.

That play was soooo good. intercepts the pass brings it back in aggressively. Pass. Shot. Goal.

What other dman is playing as well as him? I'm asking I can't watch all the games but he has to be in the voting if not the favorite.

That play was soooo good. intercepts the pass brings it back in aggressively. Pass. Shot. Goal.

What other dman is playing as well as him? I'm asking I can't watch all the games but he has to be in the voting if not the favorite.

He should be but we're calgary so no one cares.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Completely surprised by the Habs win tonight, and their effort in general.

He should be but we're calgary so no one cares.

He's definitely not getting as much attention as he deserves, but at least I've seen him mentioned as the Norris favourite on both TSN and Sportsnet.

RC

Banned
That better be the only cheer Kessy gets tonight.

I want to hear boo's, maybe some Kesler jersey's thrown on the ice for laughs.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Phew

The Sens played like shit defensively. If it wasn't for Lehner, it would have been like 9-3 Preds :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I know it's early and there's a lot of hockey to be played, but as of this moment, both Patches and Pleks have really stepped up and seem more deserving of the C than Subban. I expect him to step up and change my mind by the end of the season, but if I had to give it to someone right now it would probably be Patches.

Top Bottom