• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Acid08

Banned
Rarely does Marleau just have an entirely horrible game but this is definitely one of them. Sharks don't look engaged at all, they're getting pushed off of every puck.

I certainly hope that the ridiculous early schedule with almost no practice is partly to blame for this sloppiness. I hope we haven't seen the best this team can play. Time will tell I guess.

Ursn

Checking in for Ducks-gaf, didn't watch the game cause I was in the rain at the raider game(finally got a win,don't judge me). Will watch tomorrow when I get home before the dunday game.

That was for you, Captain! See ya soon!

ifg4sJSI3H7nr.gif

Ursn

He lives in Anaheim last I heard.

But I guess he's a hardcore Raider fan. They're everywhere. Blaming their woes on a league wide conspiracy of holding them down.

No, i do live in Anaheim.I know the Raider team is weak. Just been a raider fan all my life, no time to change now. I bought mini season tickets this year for the first time. I'll be here in Oakland tonight, the night of the raider/niner game and when we play the bills.

No, i do live in Anaheim.I know the Raider team is weak. Just been a raider fan all my life, no time to change now. I bought mini season tickets this year for the first time. I'll be here in Oakland tonight, the night of the raider/niner game and when we play the bills.

That Bills game is potential win #2. I'm a Broncos fan so cool that the Raiders beat the Chiefs.

please don't stab me

Socreges

Banned
Oh that would've been pretty had that gone in.
OT Sedinery is best Sedinery.... can't believe he missed that, he's normally clutch that close

Pretty good game. Slowly getting excited about Horvat. He's great on faceoffs, solid defensively, and like so many his age just needs to find more confidence offensively but the skillset is there. At a minimum he hasn't given them any reason to send him down - not a liability at all

Ursn

That Bills game is potential win #2. I'm a Broncos fan so cool that the Raiders beat the Chiefs.

please don't stab me
Damnit smackcracklenpop you were the front runner to be
americas next top model.
my neogaf role model! Nows it's stabby stabby for you too!

*some jerk was wearing a kings beanie and sweater tonight. I booed him, it was great.

Socreges

Banned
No, Niemi's toe did not hit the puck

idiot

Sharks play by play guy sounds like a generic sports video game commentator, no joke.

Ursn

Leaving oc this morning I thought it was stoopid that Oakland had an 80% chance of rain today. Then it rained on the way, before, and during the game. Glad I bought a $5 poncho but California weather is all over the place.

Edit: go ducks! I need to watch tonight's game

Socreges

Banned
Leaving oc this morning I thought it was stoopid that Oakland had an 80% chance of rain today. Then it rained on the way, before, and during the game. Glad I bought a $5 poncho but California weather is all over the place.

Edit: go ducks! I need to watch tonight's game
Shut the fuck up you people barely have seasons

Top Bottom