• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Razorskin

----- ------
vincedancingv6q5sfleho.gif

Finally Patches just shoots it on the breakaway and gets a goal!

Excellent game, and somehow they didn't take a single penalty!

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks win!

Pretty close game though. Calgary player really well and the Hawks didn't do themselves any favors by taking so many stupid penalties.

Fuck! Nail biter, good clean game though. I feel like we let off the gas for the first part of the third though.

I hope these last few games earn these guys some respect, they still don't really have it. Saw something the other day where we have had the third most difficult schedule so far (objectively speaking of course) which is nice unless we start dropping games against the softer teams.

Really hope they announce the Hartley extension soon, kinda ridiculous that they haven't.

ghost77

Banned
This one hurts. That was a soft one on hiller. Would have loved to have shown again we can take down anyone.

Man those last few shots too were good chances.

Good game hawks, very good team and I'm happy we matched them well.

I know I've asked before but I didn't get any replies, but since a lot of you watch a lot of other teams besides your own you should check out the hat trick challenge pick em and we should do a gaf pool, makes the league more exciting for me personally.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
http://abload.de/img/vincedancingv6q5sfleho.gif[IMG]

Finally Patches just shoots it on the breakaway and gets a goal!

Excellent game, and somehow they didn't take a single penalty![/QUOTE]

Dat pass from PA doe

[url]http://gfycat.com/AncientInformalGoldfinch[/url]

Montresor

Sad to have missed the Leafs-Lightning game. I slept through the first two periods. How predictable that the Leafs would play well against the Lightning. I wish they were more consistent. Consistently terrible, or consistently great - I'll take either one. Right now they are a mediocre bubble team if you average out their play, with huge highs and huge lows.

Watching the Game in Six. Panik's goal was sexy. JVR's second goal gave me a stroke... kidding. But that was beautiful.

Top Bottom