• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Acid08

Banned
Dillon: 6'3" 210lbs and Burns: 6'5" 230lbs

That is a monstrous second pairing if that's what the coaches decide to go with.

Well shit. My dad has to go through Chemo again. This time he's going to Stanford for a few weeks to try some experimental drug before he starts the treatment.

Sorry to hear that man, all the best to your dad.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
''It was awesome,'' the 19-year-old Horvat said. ''It's definitely something I'll never forget. (Dorsett) and (Zack Kassian) made a great play to get (the puck) over to me.

''I blacked out a little but after that, but I was definitely happy.''

HE WAS SO HAPPY HE BLACKED OUT

HE'S LIKE A PUPPY

#Bolieve

Foggy

That was a terrrrrrible goal to let in Bob! You're on thin ice! You gotta go by the book!

Lot of Boston fans in the building...ugh

Alucard

Banned
I like how Johnston is managing the Pens' lines. No panic double shifting in the third if things aren't going his way. This is gonna be really good for Crosby and Malkin later in the season.

Foggy

I need a gif of that.

15661008180_54c0cbf667_o.gif

15848389005_9d8e5e81a7_o.gif

Not sure what Lucic was attempting to do. He tied up for a long time acting like he was gonna fight but didn't drop his glove until he got dropped. There were only 5 seconds left in OT so it's not like he was looking to draw a penalty or anything. If you're gonna fight, then fight...especially against a guy like Dalton Prout.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Not sure what Lucic was attempting to do. He tied up for a long time acting like he was gonna fight but didn't drop his glove until he got dropped. There were only 5 seconds left in OT so it's not like he was looking to draw a penalty or anything. If you're gonna fight, then fight...especially against a guy like Dalton Prout.

One and out, I like it.

Quick

Banned

These gifs give me great joy.

Lumbus doing the league prout proud.

Going back to that Toronto journalist convo, I rate Grange and Mirtle ahead of Friedman.

Grange just seems like such a nice fellow.

yeah but I'm not posting that here my face is in it :lol Like I said, even mentioning it is kind of giving away a lot already.

Say no more, S90.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

Lucic forgot how to fight apparently.

$10 says he goes out and assaults someone on the next team they face

We have two first rounders and a second rounder on the lake eerie roster who didn't get called up today when 3 others did. Dat future.

calder

And then after he gets up and the linesman gets in Lucic tries to throw a punch, then tries to throw a glove at Prout. What a fucking clown.

Most predictable yet annoying part is, by far, the extreme homerism of NESN. God they're terrible.

Top Bottom