• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Quick

Banned
Schuey, Interstellar was actually pretty enjoyable. I made a post on the spoiler thread with my thoughts in detail, but to summarize without spoilers:

- I like the visuals, especially the two planets they landed on.
- Story never deviated, never let the audience forget its focus.
- Makeup department deserves an L for their attempt at showing aging.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Schuey, Interstellar was actually pretty enjoyable. I made a post on the spoiler thread with my thoughts in detail, but to summarize without spoilers:

- I like the visuals, especially the two planets they landed on.
- Story never deviated, never let the audience forget its focus.
- Makeup department deserves an L for their attempt at showing aging.

Glad you liked it. The musical score was one of favorite things about it.

giphy.gif

This was the perfect chance to link to a wild jersey and you didn't do it.

WearyOldfashionedKingbird.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I bought many Super Hornets.

I already had 1 Andromeda and 1 Taurus cause my crew is starting with industry and we need hauling and protection. I also had an Avenger.

jesus

I'm happy with my Freelancer&325

and as long as there's no sale on the 890 my wallet is safe. I think. I hope.

also you're crazy.

calder

I still haven't paid for a ship in Star Citizen. I did buy a hoodie though.

I'm pretty interested in Elite: Dangerous right now. Not just because it's coming out soon and looks pretty fun right now, but I love the ships and stations a lot from what I've seen. Now I just need to steal a stick and throttle. And a new video card.

trifelife

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll name one of my ships the SS Marviibo
<3 If you had a non numeric gaf name, I'd name one of my amiibos after you. I guess I could go with Ninetoon Link or something but I dont think that will fly.

There've been some pretty odd defects with other models. Two cannons is kinda the least of their problems so far.

Poor Kirby. Smash already giving him head trauma. :(

Speaking of Smash, we need some NHL-GAF games today.

Pretty happy with the quality of the amiibos in general. Yeah, they're nothing amazing but they're not nearly as shitty as GAF has been whining about.

Sanjuro

Every single time he throws a huge hissy fit. Wow.

Sanjuro plz

Prout comes off like a cowardly bitch.

Lucic even throws his glove, which is a sacred manly man fighting tradition which translates to, "I also like to party."

Prout should be banished from the league and stripped of his Monster Energy sponsor.

Foggy

Prout comes off like a cowardly bitch.

Lucic even throws his glove, which is a sacred manly man fighting tradition which translates to, "I also like to party."

Prout should be banished from the league and stripped of his Monster Energy sponsor.

You can't strip him of his dignity you monster!

zroid

Banned
Their function in Smash is actually not unlike Tamagotchi. They become virtual pets, sort of, which you have to "train" and "feed" (with power-ups). But yeah they do different things in other games.

Top Bottom