• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

kingslunk

psslXCA.jpg

Picked this bad boy up tonight!

LOL it's so ugly.

Go stars!

23qwerty

NHL bros what's the GOTY?

Banner Saga? Divinity: Original Sin? Diablo III Ultimate Evil? I'd count that.

NHL 15
/s

For me Shovel Knight right now, maybe Dragon Age, haven't gotten too much into that yet though,
Smash for Wii U maybe, still haven't gotten too much into that yet either.

Wolfenstein for me, I haven't played many games this year, but it hasn't been a strong year for games anyway. Dragon Age will probably be it once I play it.

NHL bros what's the GOTY?

Banner Saga? Divinity: Original Sin? Diablo III Ultimate Evil? I'd count that.

New IP/Sequel: Sunset Overdrive easily

Remake of the year is GTA V, MCC is close but with the MP still broke it takes it down a notch. Though I am having a blast going back through all the campaigns.

In other news... ALFIE!!! :*(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Bergevin could somehow dump Desharnais + for Perron, I would go streaking. I'm assuming he's headed to Columbus though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
DKCTF, no question.

Mmmhmmm

MK8 is a blast, Smash is fun with friends but the 3DS version took all my hype. Having a lot of fun with COD:AW multiplayer but the single player is still trash, and Sunset Overdrive was not for me.

We'll see how GeoWars3 turns out over time, but early impressions for me don't hold up to 2.

I don't know if I've played a game enough this year to have a GOTY. Maybe still NHL 14 from last year, or Fallout from every year.

Edit: oh fuck, Diablo 3 Ultimate. Forgot about that, but I played the shit out of it. That one for sure.

zroid

Banned
Tomodachi Life

jk I don't pick GOTYs. seems pointless to me. it's not like I play every game so I can't even make a fair assessment.

Socreges

Banned
I wonder if I should get DA:I for PS3...I'd like to build a new PC but it's hard to justify right now when saving for other big things. :/

I thought the new Star Wars Trailer Dropped today. But No it was a fake. FUCK those people who make fake movie trailers
So long as there remain the sorts of people that fall for them, so too will remain the fakers.

belvedere

Junior Butler
$400 PS4 or $400 GPU?

I'm more of a PC gamer, but have always owned consoles. I'm just getting a bit fed up with shitty PC ports.

calder

Setoguchi on waivers. Yeesh, quite the fall for him.

We sure weren't sad to see him go. He's been done for years now, but the past couple he's be superfuckingdone. It's Europe/AHL time for him, then retirement I think. Or maybe just retirement, but he's definitely a guy who wants to hang on for as long as possible.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We sure weren't sad to see him go. He's been done for years now, but the past couple he's be superfuckingdone. It's Europe/AHL time for him, then retirement I think. Or maybe just retirement, but he's definitely a guy who wants to hang on for as long as possible.
He's only 27, it's pretty sad to see a guy like that fall that hard, that quickly.

So for those who picked Dragon Age as their GOTY? Do you need to have played the other two to continue any story (like Mass Effect), or understand fully what is going on? I have never played another Dragon Age but I may want to give this a shot with all the good impressions.

Sanjuro

So for those who picked Dragon Age as their GOTY? Do you need to have played the other two to continue any story (like Mass Effect), or understand fully what is going on? I have never played another Dragon Age but I may want to give this a shot with all the good impressions.

Doesn't seem like it. Like most people I skipped out on the second one, but it appears there might be some minor references to the original.

I still haven't gotten that far at all though.

Top Bottom