• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They've always had stupid good defense and goaltending, and now they finally have some strength at forward too.

Forsberg, Riberio, Neal, Smith are four solid Top 6 forwards.

They already had a very very good D-core and goaltending. Rinne being injured had a lot to do with them being bad last year.
I knew about the goaltending and D, I guess I'm just surprised that Neal and Riberio are making that much of a difference. Forsberg being this good is quite the surprise as well.

Really weird goal but Matty!!! Fuck you Berra you Swiss cheese motherfucker.
Your hate for Berra is reaching Crazed-Cleary levels

W2FETbK.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
One of the trade options EDM is looking at for David Perron is with Columbus Blue Jackets.EDM focus maybe on center Artem Anisimov. #TSN

@TheFourthPeriod says expect a trade very soon pertaining to the #Oilers. #TSN690

Can't wait for the inevitable let down

Coyotes pushed the net backwards over Smith when Duchene is in front alone
Edit Suck shit Arizona you bunch of cheaters

Dude, they did that twice a couple seasons ago when we were playing them, blatant douche bags. Smith is one of the worst on-ice personalities in the game.

Goddamnit, comeback kids couldn't get it done tonight, really would like to lead into the third for once. First part of the third was really sloppy, no communication on passes, saw too many instances of playing expecting lead passes when they weren't and way to many passes that needed corralling. Either way, good effort, good job, would have liked to see a win in Anaheim for once.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Horvat no point ? Back to being a bust. Getting lazy already after learning he's staying with the big club.

Socreges

Banned
Horvat 7/8 in the circle, tho.....

Running 62.6% over 100 faceoffs right now and while still facing guys like Kesler and Toews.

He's actually got the highest win percentage of anyone (even Malhotra!) that has taken at least 30 draws. Insane.

Seems like he IS being sheltered in that Bonino is taking the more crucial d-zone draws...

Razorskin

----- ------

Running 62.6% over 100 faceoffs right now and while still facing guys like Kesler and Toews.

He's actually got the highest win percentage of anyone (even Malhotra!) that has taken at least 30 draws. Insane.

Impressive, he'll make a better 3rd line center than I thought.

23qwerty

Seems like he IS being sheltered in that Bonino is taking the more crucial d-zone draws...

Legit unreal.

Top Bottom