• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
His physical presence is a welcome addition to the roster, but he's not really much beyond that.
That won't last long, ever since his concussions his physical play has disappeared.

Berra is complete shit, I scratch my head at how anyone in the organization though he'd be worth a 2nd. The only good trades Roy and Sakic made was the Tanguay one, other than that? Horrible asset management. Downie for Talbot, a 2nd for Berra, a 2nd for Stuart and PAP for Briere, all god awful.
We got a 5th round pick for Briere too, which is gold in the hands of Timmins.

Stuck at work for another 30 mins, hope the game doesn't take a turn for the worse before I can start watching. Stats look ok, was it at least a good looking goal?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are the Preds this good because of the coaching change, or did those trades and forward signings really make that much of a difference? I imagine it's a combination of both, but it's hard to believe Laviolette could make this much of a difference.

Razorskin

----- ------
Are the Preds this good because of the coaching change, or did those trades and forward signings really make that much of a difference? I imagine it's a combination of both, but it's hard to believe Laviolette could make this much of a difference.

Forsberg trade looks like another McDonaugh for Gomez.

zroid

Banned
CompetentRemarkableIsopod.gif

Garbutt gonna Garbutt

Cake Boss

Banned
BABBBYYYYYY

WOW Amazing defense there in OT and wins in the shootout. That's why he got paid the big bucks instead of the chokester Spezaa.

Samyy

They already had a very very good D-core and goaltending. Rinne being injured had a lot to do with them being bad last year.

Top Bottom