• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Cake Boss

Banned
458248962_slide.jpg

MY LIIIIIEEEEGGGEEEEE

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How has Clarkson been doing? I know he was a great leader in Jersey.
He isn't straying too far from what makes him an effective player this season, so he has been an overpaid serviceable player.

+good along the boards
+good in the cycle
+chips in the occasional goal
+checks aggressively
+has been good for possession
+good chemistry with Santa

-still takes terrible penalties in the offensive zone
-isn't fast
-needs work on his defensive game

ZeroGravity

Rangers nab McDavid with a 1% chance after missing the playoffs due to having no actual defensemen for a majority of the season. All is redeemed. That'd be so sad for Buffalo.
Unfortunately, your first round pick belongs to Tampa due to the St. Louis/Callahan trade.

Stamkos/McDavid would be a nice one-two punch.

Jordan Nolan suspended 2 games for this stupid hit on Helm:

CrazyElementaryHammerheadbird.gif

Ericsson <3

It was nice to see Ericsson use his size for a change and pretty much throw Nolan around. I think that helped shift the momentum back to Detroit and helped them play a little better D wise, up until then the Kings had started to turn it on and I thought for sure they were going to pot two more to tie it.

I also thought for sure it being Helm getting hit, that he would be injured but at least he was fine.

Ready to lose to Calgary.

Though Buffalo is really bad right now, I can't remember seeing a team play this bad for a month.

Well the Wings of last year would make Buffalo look like an All Star team, but this years team is a little different, just hoping they show up and win as they should, but who knows.

Merguson

Banned
It's kind of funny to see all this media attention on Dave Bolland in the summer then as soon as he signs with the Panthers.. dead silent.

Do people even know he's been hurt for the past two weeks?

Razorskin

----- ------
It's kind of funny to see all this media attention on Dave Bolland in the summer then as soon as he signs with the Panthers.. dead silent.

Now that he's not in Toronto it doesn't matter anymore. That contract is terrible though, thank god Dale outbid Nonis.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Oilers arent good at this hockey thing.

Also Horvat might make his debut against Nashville WOOOO.

B1aYJVeCYAA3gl8.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be shocked if A.Gally stays at center past 25 mins into the game tonight.

Forgot he still played in the NHL period.

Only against the Eastern Conference.
Oilers are about to go on an east coast road trip so I know how nervous and scared those teams are now.
Hall out 2-4 weeks with an MCL sprain.

Montresor

Nonis is tremedously incompetent. It is sheer luck that a GM dumber than him outbid for Bolland's services and spared Leafs fans of that mess.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nonis is tremedously incompetent. It is sheer luck that a GM dumber than him outbid for Bolland's services and spared Leafs fans of that mess.
Don't forget they would have Gorges too if he didn't turn them down for the worst team in the league.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This Wings/Buffalo game is yawn inducing. I knew this was gonna happen. Sabres are gonna put them to sleep and get some cheap goal to hold on and win if this keeps up.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Where to begin:

Ryan McDonagh - out 3-4 weeks, on IR
Kevin Klein - on crutches, out tomorrow
Ryan Malone - on waivers, necessary cap space move

Cam Talbot starts tomorrow night against the Blues.

Conor Allen and Dylan McIlrath did not play today for the Wolf Pack, so they appear to be the call-ups as expected.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Come on Kings, don't let the worst team in the East (and thus naturally the worst team in the league) make the West look bad.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Advanced stats warrior Tom Gilbert has the worst Corsi at 5v5 out of Montreal's defense.

He's getting the toughest minutes for some reason, but he's prone to giveaways so far.

Emelin would probably be the worst if he didn't play with Subban.

Yawnier

Banned

I've been wondering, did Shanahan approve of Nonis offering that much ridiculous money to Bolland this summer?

Merguson

Banned
I've been wondering, did Shanahan approve of Nonis offering that much ridiculous money to Bolland this summer?

Well, he's the President so I imagine everything goes through him.

But he was working with Nonis, Loiselle, and Poulin back then.

Now he's working with Nonis, Dubas, Hunter and Pridham.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Good lord can I call these games. It happened EXACTLY like I said. Cheap goal on some bullshit play and the Wings are down 1-0.

Top Bottom