• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
He's getting the toughest minutes for some reason, but he's prone to giveaways so far.

Emelin would probably be the worst if he didn't play with Subban.

Any news on Emelin btw?

edit: nm apparently he was back in the match

zroid

Banned
loool I was just watching this show on CBC where they questioned Don Cherry over the ineffectiveness of a health product he promotes. I guess they can get away with that now since he's not employed by CBC anymore. :p

Hey look, Detroit has no energy, game is boring, and we're losing... saw that coming a mile away. They are not into it at all and will probably lose because of it. The problem is that Buffalo looks terrible too.

Parch

Injuries are adding up. The fantasy geeks are scouring the FA lists for replacements, only to find that the best undrafted talent has already been scooped up. You end up settling for some third line turd that you hope can contribute something other than killing your +/-.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hey look, Detroit has no energy, game is boring, and we're losing... saw that coming a mile away. They are not into it at all and will probably lose because of it. The problem is that Buffalo looks terrible too.
If they don't get the next goal, Buffalo is winning this game 2-0.

pringles

Never seen a worse game of hockey.

But that was an amazing shift by Dats and Z to set up the kid line with a shift against a tired Sabres group. Nice Tatar goal.

Alucard

Banned
Pens' next 3 games are against Minnesota, Winnipeg, and then back against Buffalo on Saturday. All games are winnable. I'm especially curious to see how they'll do against the Wild.

pringles

John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 5m5 minutes ago
The Red Wings had the puck so long that Pavel Datsyuk got an assist ... and he'd gone to bench probably 30-45 seconds before goal.

:lol

John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 5m5 minutes ago
The Red Wings had the puck so long that Pavel Datsyuk got an assist ... and he'd gone to bench probably 30-45 seconds before goal.

:lol

Wow

So this game is pretty boring, we really need to turn it up here in the third and get a quick goal so we don't lose on some terrible bounce which is probably what will happen.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Brolieu in for Tinordi. Good, hopefully he has a good game so he doesn't get kicked out again.

zroid

Banned
Kongs are getting outshot too... that's weird man

I thought Kopitar was still injured, but apparently he's back?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
did you guys see that the Redskins are suing Native Americans for being offended by the team name?

Yes, you read that right, the team is suing natives

all the fucking lols in the world

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This kid says his favourite team is the Sharks, and then says his favourite player is..... Niemi? So random.

Razorskin

----- ------
loool I was just watching this show on CBC where they questioned Don Cherry over the ineffectiveness of a health product he promotes. I guess they can get away with that now since he's not employed by CBC anymore. :p

Was it ColdFX? If so I saw that years ago.

Carey Price always wins the bloody Molson cup, might as well retire it.

trifelife

Have to wait another game to Bo-lieve, I'm kind of sad.

July313_boinfo_real.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Pathetic game by Detroit. Only the top line had any effort at all.

We'll probably finish it off by losing in a shootout.
Pretty much. Talk about playing down to your opponent. Wings had no jump or life all game. I hope Z just breaks up ice off the face off and buries one to get this joke of a game over with.

Top Bottom