• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smelly:
zotliWI.png

and it's not just goaltenders like in the 90's wooooo

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, Wings got fucked over again for goalie contact... That wasn't even close. Wings should've won this game 3-2. Fuck these refs.

pringles

I don't understand that no-goal call. Again. Franzen is in the paint but he's not interfering with Neuvirth in any way.

We're probably losing this in shootout despite spending the entire 5 minute OT in Buffalo's zone.

edit: yep. embarrassing loss. should have won it though, refs have already screwed us out of a couple points this season.

Montresor

John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 5m5 minutes ago
The Red Wings had the puck so long that Pavel Datsyuk got an assist ... and he'd gone to bench probably 30-45 seconds before goal.

:lol

Sorry to nitpick but this doesn't make sense. They mean "two Wings shared the puck between only themselves for so long that Datsyuk got an assist, etc..." right?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sabres win, Habs getting crushed. We clearly need Gorges intermission rah rah bullshit to wake the team up.

I'm so glad another loss came at the cost of a BS call. I thought they got rid of "being in the crease means no goal" a long time ago? So now they decided to bring it back, wonderful, thanks NHL, thanks refs, thanks shootout (shootout sucks and you all know it). All 3 are a great combination of idiocy.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so glad another loss came at the cost of a BS call. I thought they got rid of "being in the crease means no goal" a long time ago? So now they decided to bring it back, wonderful, thanks NHL, thanks refs, thanks shootout (shootout sucks and you all know it). All 3 are a great combination of idiocy.
And I love the fact Babcock keeps wanting that "net front presence". Yeah, lot of good that'll do you when every fucking time we have someone there the goal gets called off cause the refs suck shit and don't know what the rules really are.

We've been spoiled with Andersen and Gibson. Jason looks like a slow-ass pleb in net.

Fucking Roloson is dressed and on the bench.

Our goaltending coach. Roloson. Bench.

Top Bottom