• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

TUSR

Banned
SociableUnfortunateIcelandichorse.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
can we finally stop inflating our Egos on beating the Oilers and Flames now?

.. California 0-3 trip coming up

Why doesn't TV coverage show more behind the goal angle?

It is a great angle. So bored of the center-ice up-high view. If I wanted to see that, I could buy cheap seats.

Fucking Tyler Kennedy. We didn't sign Jagr when he returned to the NHL because Shero decided to spend that cap space on TK's new contract. I assume he's still trying to shoot a hole through every goalies chest in SJ?

Acid08

Banned
Fucking Tyler Kennedy. We didn't sign Jagr when he returned to the NHL because Shero decided to spend that cap space on TK's new contract. I assume he's still trying to shoot a hole through every goalies chest in SJ?

He never even plays lol

sat for a lot of last year and is on a conditioning assignment in the AHL right now after another injury

but yeah beginning of last year he was decent then went full on shoot-at-chest-kill-our-possession-game.

Socreges

Banned
Canucks next 5 games are rough. No Leastern opponents or Alberta junior teams. Will be surprised if the Canucks win 2 of 5.

Stasis

McDavid has 42 points in 14 games..

For any Sabres or Hurricanes fans: http://mceichel.com/

Rangers nab McDavid with a 1% chance after missing the playoffs due to having no actual defensemen for a majority of the season. All is redeemed. That'd be so sad for Buffalo.

At least we get to see McIlrath now! I hope. Finally.

Can't believe we made it to the shootout and almost won playing 4 D, two being Kostka and Hunwick. Fantastic effort. Do this with a full roster, guys! Or are the Jets just terrible? I fell asleep after the first, it's been a long fucking week.

Cake Boss

Banned
@thereallisaann: The most annoying texter in the history of my life has been.., hands down @MichaelDelZotto ... Shocker right!"

@thereallisaann: Yes, @MichaelDelZotto the STUD NHL player... For some reason he thinks I am a dating service and will arrange dates for him."

Lol

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Played hockey last night and I'm so out of shape. After the first period I was dying. Having only two lines probably didn't helped.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Speaking of hockey, my journey into the world of hockey begins on November 24.

I get to meet my team, go over some shit, get my jersey and socks and then December 1 hockey school begins!

I have a month to get into a bit better shape and 2 months to get into shape for actually skating a shift lol.

Played hockey last night and I'm so out of shape. After the first period I was dying. Having only two lines probably didn't helped.

Speaking of hockey, my journey into the world of hockey begins on November 24.

I get to meet my team, go over some shit, get my jersey and socks and then December 1 hockey school begins!

I have a month to get into a bit better shape and 2 months to get into shape for actually skating a shift lol.

Ya'll better be ready when the GAF game happens
which is never :(

Top Bottom