• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

75 flex, holy crap.

Im shooting a 100, 85 feels like rubber to me.

I'm not a big guy at all so I don't need anything stiff, plus I never really took slappers until I got this stick. 75-85 has always been my sweet spot.

I had that RSII until the blade snapped on a one timer, go figure, great stick too.

This just in: Crazed found scarfing down a box of doughnuts

Hey now, nothing wrong with indulging in a box of doughnuts every now and then.

TUSR

Banned
I'm not a big guy at all so I don't need anything stiff, plus I never really took slappers until I got this stick. 75-85 has always been my sweet spot.

Yeah im just under 6' myself, but im built like a fire hydrant.

I've been debating switching to a different brand of sticks, I don't like the flex on the toe of Easton sticks. They're less forgiving on slap shots without proper setup.

Yeah im just under 6' myself, but im built like a fire hydrant.

I've been debating switching to a different brand of sticks, I don't like the flex on the toe of Easton sticks. They're less forgiving on slap shots without proper setup.

I heard good things about the 25k saying it was almost identical to the regular ribcor but just a few grams heavier. I also took a chance with the Datsyuk curve instead of the Crosby which was similar to the Hall/Backstrom curves I had been using. I'm glad I took the risk, only problem is that the 25k is pretty much gone everywhere now, I managed to get mine just in time and for only around 100 bucks, it was a steal. And it is way more durable than the Easton's/Bauers I was using.

TUSR

Banned
I heard good things about the 25k saying it was almost identical to the regular ribcor but just a few grams heavier. I also took a chance with the Datsyuk curve instead of the Crosby which was similar to the Hall/Backstrom curves I had been using. I'm glad I took the risk, only problem is that the 25k is pretty much gone everywhere now, I managed to get mine just in time and for only around 100 bucks, it was a steal. And it is way more durable than the Easton's/Bauers I was using.

Ill take a picture of what the toe of my Easton looks like after a season, its disgusting considered what I paid for the stick. I grew up using their sticks, so the feel is familiar to me. If I can find a Ribcor 25k ill impulse buy if its >$100 and try it out.

Got my desktop back. I bought an Asus Maximus VI Hero and a 4790k as a replacement. First Asus board in awhile, some of their design choices are fucking weird. Not a fan of the single latch DIMM/PCIE slots. Other than that, runs well. Came with the most incredible doorknob sign I've ever seen.

door_hanger.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I had to drive in the snow in Richmond today. I promised myself I would never do that, I value my life.

I SURVIVED

Yawnier

Banned
Damn, what a nice goal by Ennis.

What is Buffalo going to do with all their centers in a few years time with Girgensons, Reinhart and one of either Eichel/McDavid?

Cake Boss

Banned
Coach calls out the players.

Yeah he lost the room. Bring up Luke Richardson and tell him to bring his 2 nice friends with him Pageau and Wideman. Tell stache to take Legwand and Philips with him back to Detroit.

Cake Boss

Banned
@TravisHeHateMe: Ottawa's 35.4 shots against/60 at EV is the highest total I can find for any team going back to 2002. And yes, worse than Buffalo this year."

"@TravisHeHateMe: @6thSens Legwand gets more PPTOI than Getzlaf and Kopitar."

Wow such structure

Much coaching

So Walrus

kingslunk

Let this girl wear my Rousell jersey while we were at a park last night. She was cold. Somehow got grass stains on my numbers.

Look like its been in a war zone. Never again shall be a gentleman with my sweater.

Thanks to the Donaldson deal, I had a dream the Nonis traded JVR and Clarkson to Edmonton for Eberle and

it changed nothingggggggggggggggg

Let this girl wear my Rousell jersey while we were at a park last night. She was cold. Somehow got grass stains on my numbers.

Look like its been in a war zone. Never again shall be a gentleman with my sweater.

Subtle.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tanner Glass' "flu-like symptoms" yesterday? Mumps! WTF is going on in the NHL this season?

Dan Boyle is also out today with "flu-like symptoms..."

Miller-Stepan-St.Louis
Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Hayes-Duclair
Stempniak-D.Moore-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
J.Moore-Hunwick

Lundqvist

(Really just guessing at D pairings)

Samyy

I would even go so far as to retain a million on Clarkson if it mean't getting rid of most of his cap hit.

With the way Franson is playing it would be a big hit to our blue line to lose him for nothing...

Ill take a picture of what the toe of my Easton looks like after a season, its disgusting considered what I paid for the stick. I grew up using their sticks, so the feel is familiar to me. If I can find a Ribcor 25k ill impulse buy if its >$100 and try it out.

pure hockey has them for 120 right now, I know not below 100 but that is a great deal for that stick, though I don't know what side you shoot on, they pretty much are out of right handed sticks but have a few lefty's of the different styles left:

http://www.purehockey.com/reebok-25k-grip-senior-composite-hockey-stick-2013-25115

Samyy

It's the kind of deal the Leafs will eventually have to make to get rid of Clarkson.

Maybe Gardiner + Clarkson?

Gardiner has played like crap though.
If he gets better yea thats something I could see happening but I wouldn't expect much in return besides a cap dump.

Socreges

Banned
Tanner Glass' "flu-like symptoms" yesterday? Mumps! WTF is going on in the NHL this season?

Dan Boyle is also out today with "flu-like symptoms..."
Well, at least my brother is happy, I suspect. Probably thinks this gives him some actual ammo for his conspiracy theory that "The NHL is a gay league".

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like I was wrong on the lines.

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Stepan-St.Louis
Duclair-Hayes-Stempniak
Miller-D.Moore-Fast

Staal-Girardi
J.Moore-McDonagh
Hunwick-Klein

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
ANDREW MACDONALD IS SCRATCHED!!!!!

..but so is Bellemare!

Lundqvist is in net, so I expect 3-4 goals.

Flyers still lose, 5-3.

Girouxpls

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
6:14 to go. Still no commercial break.

Edit: First commercial break with 5:12 to go in the period.

Considering how completely we've dominated most of this game so far, being tied right now is practically a disaster.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Flyers can score against Lundqvist but not against Talbot.

Par for the course.
Just as planned.

The Flyers are terrible at getting out of their zone again tonight. Just awful at it really. We just need to keep applying pressure. We got 15 shots on goal that period, but I feel like they were generally of lower quality than you'd really want them to be.

I like that it feels like Duclair is getting more ice time tonight. Kid's making a mix of rookie mistakes and dynamic offensive moves in roughly equal measure.

McDonagh, having his minutes limited and monitored coming back from injury, played over 9 minutes in the first.

They just showed Ennis' goal from last night here in MSG. Lots of oohing and ahhing.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Just as planned.

The Flyers are terrible at getting out of their zone again tonight.

Preaching to the choir.

Outshot and outchanced leads to not winning hockey games.

Of course when you look at the defensemen they are putting out there.... and the forwards aren't doing their job either.

It's a mess.

Vinny only had 1:51 of ice time. This pleases me.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Zucc takes a pointless penalty. Watch Philly take the lead now. They went 0-for-6 yesterday, so you have to think they're due to break through.

Top Bottom