• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Foggy

Columbus sure is awful, not hilarious Oilers awful, but still awful.

Which is worse. There's a degree of joy in schadenfreude. No joy, just pain and I don't have the slightest fucking idea why things continue to keep going so horribly. Bob's playing bad, forwards can't score if their life depended on it, and it's hard to see how Letestu and/or Dubinsky returning could change a single solitary thing.

And I'm not even made at pulling the goalie with 5 minutes left, but to give it up that easily? Christ.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Prust must have called the refs mom a cunt or something, I don't understand how he was kicked from the game.

trifelife

Pulling the goalie with five minutes left made sense for Columbus, I guess. Made the end of the game pretty inconsequential though.

lol Burr scores, now he has more goals than last year.

First in the West? First in the West.

Foggy

Pulling the goalie with five minutes left made sense for Columbus, I guess. Made the end of the game pretty inconsequential though.

lol Burr scores, now he has more goals than last year.

Richards has only treated the end of games like some sort of teachable moment. One night he plays the 4th line for the entire last 5 minutes and then tonight he pulls Bob to give them some semblance of confidence. It's a shame since it seems like nobody is listening. Meanwhile Calgary has 3rd period comebacks leaking out of their ears. Oh well...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha, what a bunch of losers. Showed up for 5 minutes maybe tonight.

I really hop Bergevin knows what a shitty coach he has.

Foggy

5-0 loss. 4 home losses in a row. -23 goal differential in the 3rd period is good for worst in the league. Also, now thanks to Buffalo's win, Jackets are worst in the league.

The year after a good playoff push. A year of optimism for fans. A year to host the All-Star game. Now that's all but gone. Horton's back is beyond fucked and is career is probably over. The Jackets will be lucky if Johansen represents in the All-Star game. Should be fun to roll out the red carpet for Nash, Richards, and Voracek. Blah blah blah poop poop poop

Foggy

that 5:22 lumbus goalie pull

boomer_medium_medium.jpg

pringles

Wings finally face a team worse than them in the shootout.

Great comeback win, not as satisfying to get it in the SO but still a nice one.

Most of those were garbage shots that weren't high quality scoring chances. I think they're in a rut across the board right now but they do need to actually get into better scoring areas than they have been.

OK, how about this. I'll try to get some tickets for tomorrow and I'll provide a ticket for you to the game . . . and if the Sharks lose, you owe me nothing. And if the Sharks win, you can pay me what you feel the game/tickets were worth. And I'll post what you pay me if they win so that if you are a cheapskate and pay me a penny if they win, everyone here will know.

Deal?

If they lose, I'll have the satisfaction of the Ducks fans here being pissed that a Sharks fan got to see the game for free.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bobby Ryan 11 minutes of ice time
Mike Hoffman 12 minutes

Only your 2 best offensive players coach.

My sick dog had more ice time than fucking Bobby tonight.

Top Bottom