• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Samyy

McDavid and Eichel to the west pls
Avs step up your tank game and take one of em

I seriously don't want to deal with watching Bozak play against McDavid/Johanson combo up the middle for the next however many years
Or with watching Bozak play against Eichel/Reinhart

calder

I'm okay with Columbus getting McDavid too. Anyone but the Oilers.
Anyone but the oilers... and I find the Sabres are tanking way too hard. It's unseemly.

I hope a team trying to win the whole way that barely misses the playoffs nails the lottery, and the Sabres get Eichel.

Heretic

Cam Fowler is was our veteran defender today. He's 22 years old. So many injuries...

He's a fucking stud though. Love me some Cameron.

Habs lost to Buffalo?

ha-ha-nelson-1218493842478_f.jpg

Acid08

Banned
OK, how about this. I'll try to get some tickets for tomorrow and I'll provide a ticket for you to the game . . . and if the Sharks lose, you owe me nothing. And if the Sharks win, you can pay me what you feel the game/tickets were worth. And I'll post what you pay me if they win so that if you are a cheapskate and pay me a penny if they win, everyone here will know.

Deal?

If they lose, I'll have the satisfaction of the Ducks fans here being pissed that a Sharks fan got to see the game for free.
LOL enticing but I can't, working tomorrow evening.

Habs lost to Buffalo?

ha-ha-nelson-1218493842478_f.jpg
We lost to them twice this year. And twice to Florida.

Tabris

These first 23 games is the best start this franchise has ever done. If you aren't excited or hyped from this, then you're dead inside.

trifelife

Is there a .gif of Vrbata's behind the net pass to Hank from tonight? I don't know where to find these things.

It was sogood.gif though.

Socreges

Banned
FIRST IN THE LEAGUE
These first 23 games is the best start this franchise has ever done. If you aren't excited or hyped from this, then you're dead inside.
The 9th place team will possibly be 5 points out of 1st tomorrow. Do you not realize yet how tenuous and fleeting success in this league is? Canucks fans know this better than anyone but you somehow remain immune to the lessons of reality. And then you act as if this ignorance is somehow superior.

It's still November. Watch the games, not the standings. Enjoy the sport.

ZeroGravity

Panthers won again. I really hope they sneak in as a wild card and the Lightning finally get to play them in the playoffs. No one will watch but it might finally start a real rivalry.

Sooo, I shot the puck "through" the net today at drop in, well into the net and got it jammed where it was stuck half way between each side just. My slapshot has come a loooooong ways since a year ago, I mostly credit my new stick though, thing is so good at slappers.

TUSR

Banned
So Canucks fans. Should the Blues have resigned Miller?

I suspect Miller is enjoying playing in Vancouver and thats the reason for his success, or its a bounce back season.

Sooo, I shot the puck "through" the net today at drop in, well into the net and got it jammed where it was stuck half way between each side just. My slapshot has come a loooooong ways since a year ago, I mostly credit my new stick though, thing is so good at slappers.

what twig were you using again?

Between Elliot and Allen, they had no need for him. And his fresh, unhyped start in Vancouver might be a big reason why he's been so solid so far.

I've always liked him. I was fucking pumped when I found out St. Louis was getting him and...well you know what happened. We need to get our playoff shit together. But I'm glad he's having a great season. And I don't have any issues with Vancouver so that helps.

what twig were you using again?

Reebok Ribcor 25k (now CCM I guess), 75 Flex (cut to probably 80-85) with a Datsyuk curve. Ever since I started using that stick, my slapshots have been much improved, it's like night and day compared to my eastons/bauers in either the Sakic/Backstrom curve.

It is also way more durable than my last 3 sticks which I all broke within a few months of each other.

Top Bottom