• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

zedge

I can agree with the inside jokes thing but I don't really see that as a problem. Sometimes things go too far, but as far as being some cesspool that doesn't welcome new posters I'm fairly certain we've had ~4-6 new posters this season who've fit right in.

I just don't get this. Honestly zedge you only ever bring this up when Calgary is getting trash talked.
Because I'm mostly here during Flames games. And it goes too far imo. But if it's OK with you guys I guess this is not the place for me.

Because I'm mostly here during Flames games. And it goes too far imo. But if it's OK with you guys I guess this is not the place for me.

I mean you've done your share of trash talking other teams. It just confuses me, I don't actually know what you're talking about when you say things go too far.

I would call it acceptable as much as I'd call it expected :p

Nah I haven't noticed it too much, I just come in an post when the games on just to potentially discuss the play by play action with fans of my team and the teams we are playing against. Or if there's some league wide news I check this place out to see what y'all think about it.

Having a reputation for being a douche doesn't provide immunity from being treated like one. People jab at the team, he jabs at people, gloves off.

And if you haven't noticed people being included, then please don't make an unsubstantiated claim that the thread environment is discouraging. Certain elements may be, but nothing outside of what you'll find in other sports OTs.

I kinda wanna see Roloson come into the game...

throw your hands up

http://youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E

back up back up. tell me whatcha gonna do now?

All I'm saying is that if we're going to lose, we may as well do it in a really awesome way by having Roloson make his triumphant (losing) comeback.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Flames-age throwing hands all over the place

I haven't seen wsox lately so I don't think we have to someone snitching.

Damn, Hossa's wife is hot as fuck.

There another photo I'm not seeing?
Jana Ferová
tumblr_lr9yx04bba1qcbcaa.jpg

Prefer April Reimer myself

April Reimer
BqYkhRoCUAEsK9w.jpg:large

Top Bottom