• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Calamari41

41 > 38
Alright Ducks, let's get this game started!

Swimming%20in%20Gold_zpsn7sos5xn.gif

Merguson

Banned
O'Reilly for Subban

Shanahan will take Sakic out to dinner.

Little does Sakic know that Shanahan does not simply do dinner. He dines for hours.

As Shanahan talks endlessly, Sakic slowly goes insane and immediately orders several bottles of wine to pass the time.

After seven hours, Shanahan makes a proposition. O'Reilly for Bozak, straight up, then conclude dining.

Sakic drunkenly accepts.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, Roloson is the Ducks' goaltending coach?

... Yeah I want to see him play now

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Poor baby. Shouldn't have held on and interfered might not have happened. Pretty sure he was faking anyway so he'll be back soon.
He just got blasted in the head less than a week ago.... I don't think he was faking after getting elbowed to the face. I'd love to see your reaction to that.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
So since he's back he must have been faking? You're pretty salty considering your team is up 2-0, I guess when you're a Flames fan you have to take what you can.

They have nicknamed one of their players Johnny Hockey who has accomplished zero in this league. That says it all.

zedge

Damn you guys are all dbags sometimes.. stfu already.

Sigh.. back to just lurking for me.

Flames has two players injured last time these teams met. And they are both still out.

Top Bottom