• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Calamari41

41 > 38
It pains you guys so much that the Flames are actually a decent team.

And I love it.

Stay salty bros.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Flames, sorry bro.

Edit: oh damn, Flames GAF had a meltdown after the quoted post. I was just kidding, guys! Please don't tell the recess aides!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WOO

our PP this season is SO much better than last season(s), it's hard to believe

zroid

Banned
LOL that commercial is amazing. "Original 6-pack [of tickets]: watch the Original 6 get schooled by the powerhouse Anaheim Ducks"

Samyy

We've been wondering the same in the NFL thread too =(

Caps games are lonely without him.

He hasn't posted in a while, but his profile does say recent activity, so guess he's lurking.

Oh okay thats a good sign, hope everything is okay.

Stasis

I'm kinda late on this, but for any... uh... powers that may or may not read the last few pages...

I may not be all that new anymore, but I am in the general scope of things. I don't post a ton. Read every day, comment here and there, occasionally very active during a game. Either way, these boys (and now girl!) have made me feel welcome since day one. Obviously you can see the hardcore regulars have insides and duck (you know what? I'm not even gonna fix this autocorrect because it's so appropriate, lol) around but that's normal, it's how communities work. This is just a smaller one within the larger one. I feel like you have to be a whole lot of a douche/cunt (covering my bases here... is cunt still allowed tho?) to receive only ire as a new poster tbh. I've seen a bunch of new ppl come in and stick since I started reading/lurking and then posting, like 3 years back? I dunno how long I've been here now.

Anyway, length of time posting =/= value as a poster in the community. I guess that's what I'm saying in a whole lot of fucking words. Also, because of how awesome some posters are, I've found my West team. Never thought that'd happen.

Ducks, it's easily the Ducks! C'mon now.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Great post, Stasis. I only started posting here at the onset of the playoffs this past season, and nobody has been mean to me except for Red Man one time when I made fun of the Habs' pregame ice show.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm kinda late on this, but for any... uh... powers that may or may not read the last few pages...

I may not be all that new anymore, but I am in the general scope of things. I don't post a ton. Read every day, comment here and there, occasionally very active during a game. Either way, these boys (and now girl!) have made me feel welcome since day one. Obviously you can see the hardcore regulars have insides and duck (you know what? I'm not even gonna fix this autocorrect because it's so appropriate, lol) around but that's normal, it's how communities work. This is just a smaller one within the larger one. I feel like you have to be a whole lot of a douche/cunt (covering my bases here... is cunt still allowed tho?) to receive only ire as a new poster tbh. I've seen a bunch of new ppl come in and stick since I started reading/lurking and then posting, like 3 years back? I dunno how long I've been here now.

Anyway, length of time posting =/= value as a poster in the community. I guess that's what I'm saying in a whole lot of fucking words. Also, because of how awesome some posters are, I've found my West team. Never thought that'd happen.

Ducks, it's easily the Ducks! C'mon now.

sPcPm.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Great post, Stasis. I only started posting here at the onset of the playoffs this past season, and nobody has been mean to me except for Red Man one time when I made fun of the Habs' pregame ice show.

The crap from the playoffs last year? Would have been fine for the first playoff game but the fact that it was before EVERY game was stupid.

Top Bottom