• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Erdrick

Hawks are gonna get shutout by the Jets and some nobody goalie. :lol

Not sure if you're talking about Pavelec but you'd still be correct :lol

Michael Hutchinson is his name. Started last year in the ECHL and ended up in the NHL with us by the end of last year. He's kind of an unknown variable. Played quite well tonight so far. My fingers are crossed. Hold on just a bit longer, Jets...

fallout

Not really sure how the Jets managed to pull that one out. Felt like they were behind for most of the game. Stellar night from Hutch.

Marvie_3

Banned
ibsiGBH0c7u7J1.gif
ibsiGBH0c7u7J1.gif

ibsiGBH0c7u7J1.gif
ibsiGBH0c7u7J1.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jets get a shutout vs Hawks
Calgary beat Montreal 6-2
Coyotes beat Caps in a comeback
Buffalo and Carolina beat actual NHL teams

JESUS IS REAL

calder

Not really sure how the Jets managed to pull that one out. Felt like they were behind for most of the game. Stellar night from Hutch.

I don't even have words. Back to back road games, 3rd game in 4 nights, and they... win back to back 1-0 games? Unreal lol.

kanesr6apxi.gif

Smiley90

Guinness is foul and bitter.

I stick to lager's.

Lagers are alright. But I like myself at least a bit more taste. Pale Ales/Ruby Ales are good. not too hoppy, but a good amount of taste.

Smiley90

The Nashville Dman broke his stick on a slapshot during which he hit an ALREADY broken stick on the ice with his stick.

wat.

You haven't lived until you've had a Guinness right off the production line in Dublin. I don't even like Guinness but that was one amazing beer.

I did that during my "Get Over the Iraq War and My Dead Girlfriend While Walking Around Europe Tour." Ireland was the last place I went to.

Top Bottom