• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

You're just salty because the Flames are doing so well

Zgq8Ew3.gif

My "Silfverberg and Etem chances not converted on" tally board is already dead. RIP.

I'm kinda late on this, but for any... uh... powers that may or may not read the last few pages...

I may not be all that new anymore, but I am in the general scope of things. I don't post a ton. Read every day, comment here and there, occasionally very active during a game. Either way, these boys (and now girl!) have made me feel welcome since day one. Obviously you can see the hardcore regulars have insides and duck (you know what? I'm not even gonna fix this autocorrect because it's so appropriate, lol) around but that's normal, it's how communities work. This is just a smaller one within the larger one. I feel like you have to be a whole lot of a douche/cunt (covering my bases here... is cunt still allowed tho?) to receive only ire as a new poster tbh. I've seen a bunch of new ppl come in and stick since I started reading/lurking and then posting, like 3 years back? I dunno how long I've been here now.

Anyway, length of time posting =/= value as a poster in the community. I guess that's what I'm saying in a whole lot of fucking words. Also, because of how awesome some posters are, I've found my West team. Never thought that'd happen.

Ducks, it's easily the Ducks! C'mon now.

A good post.

Heretic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DUCKS WIN!!!

That win was dedicated to the newest member of Ducks-Age AND ex-member of Rags-Age: Stasis!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Great post, Stasis. I only started posting here at the onset of the playoffs this past season, and nobody has been mean to me except for Red Man one time when I made fun of the Habs' pregame ice show.
Respect the Torch!

Much love to Ducks-Gaf, NHL-Gaf's best group.

zroid

Banned
Oh wow I actually get the Chicago feed of this game on cable because it's WGN

How often does WGN do Hawks games?

Calamari41

41 > 38
That was a good game, Avs bros. We kept you to 4 shots over an entire half of the game and you still were on the verge of taking us to OT.

Marvie_3

Banned
Oh wow I actually get the Chicago feed of this game on cable because it's WGN

How often does WGN do Hawks games?
They do about one game a week. It's usually a pretty shitty broadcast with several problems throughout the game.

You need some Dennis Beyak and the nearly silent Brian Engblom. You'll be praying for horsey talk harder than Zedge in no time.

Not really. I'd happily replace Olczyk with almost anybody except Jim Fox or the Pens broadcasters.

calder

I'm listening to the WGN dudes talking about the Jets defensive prowess. What kind of fucking bizarro world did I stumble into.

That's an insane workload for a modern-day goalie. They usually only let them play one game of a back-to-back. I know the AHL schedule is different, though.

I slept through the Habs and Flames game due to bad sleeping habits, but was glad to see the score.

Top Bottom