• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

http://www.nhl.com/ice/m_news.htm?id=737492

Perry, Crosby, Seguin named NHL's 3 stars for the month of October.

Perry is #1
perryshush.gif

Quick

Banned
If I made a curling OT would any of you guys post in it? I know some of you watch curling but to what extent I'm not sure. I like the game a lot so it'd be cool to have a place to talk about it on GAF.

I watch it for the women and for background noise.

But I genuinely want to know the rules and just how it all works.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, Blues vs. Rangers is the only game in the league tonight? So everybody is going to get to see this train wreck?

Terrific.

Pretty sure in the last 4 weeks we've had the most highlight reel goals against plastered on NHL.com's front page. Our defense makes everyone look sooo fucking good it's just sad.

Acid08

Banned
Burnzie's Buzzcut charity event is going down right now.

B1i-KK4CAAAr-z0.jpg

B1jACHbCcAA3Hpp.jpg

Burns, Sheppard, Mueller, Pavs, and Goodrow are taking part. Last I read more than $15k had been donated.

Edit: looks like Tierney is taking part too

B1jC0VVCUAAc4MC.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm getting kind of sick of these day one updates before I can play my disc bought games on the Xbone.

there almost always has been day 1 updates since ps3/360

the problem is mainly compounded with the size of the patches, too.

also they really should start downloading the update while the disc is installing and allow people to preload patches and games without the need of purchasing them digitally

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
there almost always has been day 1 updates since ps3/360

the problem is mainly compounded with the size of the patches, too.

also they really should start downloading the update while the disc is installing and allow people to preload patches and games without the need of purchasing them digitally

I didn't purchase many 360 games last gen, but yeah these ones are all much bigger. I've got 6Mbps download speeds and they take forever, thankfully Sunset Overdrive seemed pretty small.

I'll be waiting to play CoD for an hour, and doesn't Halo have a huge one?

Sometimes it's nice that Nintendo is so far behind in their online network. I can play almost all of their games instantly.

Razorskin

----- ------
Yeah, last gen was pretty bad with day one updates too but at least they were smaller in size, also had to deal with mandatory installs on PS3 sometimes too.

I'll be waiting to play CoD for an hour, and doesn't Halo have a huge one?

Yep, 20 GB.

Samyy

I didn't anticipate COD being this good, didn't preorder it with the E3 sales, can't pay $70 for a video game but I kinda really want to try it :/

I haven't played a COD since Black Ops

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, last gen was pretty bad with day one updates too but at least they were smaller in size, also had to deal with mandatory installs on PS3 sometimes too.

Yep, 20 GB.

God damn it, that's going to take all night. I've got so many games to play right now anyway I shouldn't be complaining.

I didn't anticipate COD being this good, didn't preorder it with the E3 sales, can't pay $70 for a video game but I kinda really want to try it :/

I haven't played a COD since Black Ops

That's the last one I played as well, I kind of want to play this one, but it'd just be a stop gap for The Master Chief Collection, I think I can make it.

Razorskin

----- ------
http://kuklaskorner.com/tmr/comment...s-on-the-red-wings-loss-to-buffalo-and-quotes

The Red Wings appeared to net the winning goal at 2:28 of overtime on Zetterberg's slap shot but the goal was disallowed when officials ruled Johan Franzen had established position in the crease.

"I was talking to the ref a couple times during the game," Neuvirth said. "He told me, 'I know he's standing in the crease, so whenever they're going to score a goal, I'm going to disallow it.' I was glad he actually did it."

Babcock didn't dispute the call.

"We were in the crease," he said.

I'm going digital for everything but enticing collectors editions. Halo doesn't have one and is definitely something I'd want on my hard drive so I can launch it whenever I want.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Seth Rothman ‏@RothmanHockey 2m2 minutes ago
#Blues haven't lost in regulation at MSG since Jan. 20, 1998. They're 7-0-1 in their last eight games vs #Rangers here at the Garden.

Cool, more super good news.

Welp, off to the Garden I go.

I watched through a playthrough of CoD:AW

This game makes CoD:Ghost look like a complete flaming pile of garbage, which is pretty impressive considering Ghost was already a flaming pile of garbage when it came out.

The writing and acting is exponentially less cringe-worthy and horrifying than Ghost.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You Aren't Wrong. I Rather be a Pokemon Master than US Army Man.

I don't even play video games and I know this.

This. The last COD I enjoyed was COD2. Such an awesome game.

More like Pokemon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COD

MY BRETHREN

This is a great comparison A+ would compare again

It's just objectively a better game. Easy comparison A+ would do again.

November 21. soooooooooon. Pre-ordered.

Top Bottom