• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Quick

Banned
If I owned a 3DS, I'd probably play Pokemon again. But I haven't had the motivation to play any handheld game recently.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I actually want to play Ghosts to see how bad it actually is, but I can't muster up the $10-20 for it.

It's legitimately awful. The only good thing about it was the dog killstreak.

Well I actually liked the way SATComs worked in the game too. You mostly had to rely on teammates, but you could use Hardline, put SATCom as your only killstreak, then place one down every two kills. You could basically have a permanent UAV on tour own if you were decent.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty good first. Was all Rangers for the first 10 minutes. Looks like the Blues started to show up towards the end of the period. They must have just not learned about the DST time change yet.

Alucard

Banned
You're really not missing much if you don't have the nostalgia for them.

I have zero Pokemon nostalgia. Never got into it or even Dragon Ball when I was in high school. Don't remember what I was into at that time, actually. Probably just video games, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, and Matthew Good Band.

Razorskin

----- ------
The new COD:

c7I8n5Z.jpg

aKAIMOi.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers finally showed up again right at the end.

Still 1-1 after 2. Could have been a lot worse.

Dylan McIlrath has 9 PIM in 5:18 of ice time. Was also victimized (as was the rest of the team) by Tarasenko on his PPG. Yikes.

Top Bottom