• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Giggzy

UnequaledKindlyKoala.gif

DetailedFemaleGuineafowl.gif

Holy shitballs.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good news: Zuccarello's injury is not serious, and he believes he will likely play on Wednesday against the Red Wings.

And Dylan McIlrath can't go anywhere but up, right? Can't do a whole lot worse than tonight.

I'll take this point on a night where Tarasenko was in beast mode without Stepan, McDonagh, Zuccarello, Boyle, Klein, or Moore in the lineup. Wish Nash could have buried that shot in overtime, though
(or at least gotten the tripping call against Elliott later on in the OT)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
damn that Tarasenko gif. insane skill.

also lolrangers

EagerAliveDugong.gif

how did they not score there

Smiley90

for a second the colour scheme made me think it was the Sabres and it all kind of made sense

but no...

Tomorrow starts the GTFOff the internet until Friday countdown. I just know some cunt on the internet is going to ruin Intersteller for me.

Smiley90

Tomorrow starts the GTFOff the internet until Friday countdown. I just know some cunt on the internet is going to ruin Intersteller for me.

I'm somewhat worried too. Just gotta stay vigilant. And I don't have a bunch of cakebosses on my facebook at least

I'm somewhat worried too. Just gotta stay vigilant. And I don't have a bunch of cakebosses on my facebook at least

My friends are fucking film nerds. They're all ready going to give the film 5 stars and probably have their reviews written. Just have to avoid them until Friday.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
damn that Tarasenko gif. insane skill.

also lolrangers

EagerAliveDugong.gif

how did they not score there

This gif doesn't even include Kevin Hayes COMPLETELY MISSING AN EMPTY NET immediately prior to this.

I feel the need to counterbalance some of these gifs. Here's Rick Nash with a ridiculous saucer pass over three Blues' sticks to St. Louis:
Nash-to-St._Louis.0.GIF

And here's Carl Hagelin with a ridiculous behind the back pass behind the net to St. Louis to fake out Elliott:
Hagelin-to-St._Louis.0.GIF

There, much better. Certainly an entertaining game if nothing else.

Without Alfie, today's game has very little rivalry, but I'm sure Cakeboss will still find a way to hate us.

Maybe they'll show up tonight and win though, it's still early but the standings are still very close.

See, I look at these and see Tarasenko make like two moves to get past the defenders then one good move on the goalie.

That is more of a terrible play by the defenders than an awesome play by Tarasenko IMO.

Goalie dun fucked up too. Senko's goal move was good tho.

EDIT: To clarify, his move to get across the blue line was awesome. First Rangers player looked dumb as hell. The other two Rangers played that terribly. Getting past them did not seem to be the issue at all. It was their lack of positioning and play that resulted in the situation more than Tarasenko's skill.

The beginning and the end of the sequence were great. The middle not so much.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Some KHL team has bought Sekac's rights.... If he bolts to the KHL, Therrien is a fucking idiot.

Avs have been complete shit with the exception of maybe 2 games, we've played one more game than Chicago and we're only a point behind them. I'd prefer if we didn't have the 5 loser points. Not for draft position, just so these idiots would have less false security to feel good about.

Alucard

Banned
Pens and Wild @ 8pm tonight. Really looking forward to this game. Curious to see whether MAF can continue his hot streak and if the special teams can keep being significant difference makers.

Top Bottom