• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Boucher / Bylsma / or wait out to see if Babcock would be interested. I'm sure there are some junior coaches ready to make the jump, we just need a progressive coach ready to utilize our best players. Fuck this old school, treat the vets like they're untouchable shit Therrien has been pulling. His style of coaching is going extinct.

Therrien is buddies with Bergevin though, so I would not see him replace him with a young guy like Boucher. That respect.

Great win marred by a suspect no-goal call. Dumba is going to be a monster in a couple years.

Boucher / Bylsma / or wait out to see if Babcock would be interested. I'm sure there are some junior coaches ready to make the jump, we just need a progressive coach ready to utilize our best players. Fuck this old school, treat the vets like they're untouchable shit Therrien has been pulling. His style of coaching is going extinct.

Bylsma does the same thing, one mistake and younger players would find themselves benched for entire periods and sent down to the AHL the next day while veterans like Glass or Adams had free reign to bumble their way to the worse CorsiRel in the entire league. He damn near ruined Despres with this shit.

Socreges

Banned
How doesn't that get waved off considering the other shit we've seen waved off this season?

Whatever, #FireTherrien
Price actually hooked Bickell deliberately, then flopped, then complained. I agree at first glance it actually looked like he'd been taken out. Price was probably just frustrated by that point...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HORVAT

FIRST GAME FIRST POINT

did he score too?

if Kassian took the goal away from him.... lol

those teambuilding exercises are wacky :lol
you moved away so you did SOMETHING right

You left, so clearly you're capable of doing something right.

E: God damn you Smiley, that was my layup.

:lol :lol

Wasn't my choice. Mi madre moved me up when I was just a few months old.

Texas seems okay but it's just too darn hot down there.

Great win marred by a suspect no-goal call. Dumba is going to be a monster in a couple years.

Didn't watch any of the first or second period, but the third period seemed alright. BS call at the end but oh well. Wasn't going to make a difference anyway.

Nice to see positive comments on Dumba though. I appreciate it as a fan of his. He gets a lot of flack from Team Canada fans for poor play at World Juniors and stuff.

calder

Guys come on, as a Canadian who stayed for several months in both California and Texas obviously I'm the impartial judge capable of definitively answering the question.
i kinda liked Tennessee a fair bit, it was weird

But I'll be in Texas this Christmas again, sadly I'll miss the Jets in town by like a week. By the looks of this Kings game, tickets are... available.

Edit: the thread reminds me of how seriously my father in law took my "who would win in a war,Texas or California?" question. Assume both states are sovereign countries, they get the armed forces they have right now and their current economies on a war footing. Either way, I think NM is fucked.

:lol This team this year just can't figure it out. I'm not surprised, our defense is held together with glue and the bottom six is a mess.

Chris R

Well have fun tonight guys, gonna get fucking wasted, and not only because of how fucking terrible this team is! We got a fucking shitty election going on too!

Top Bottom