• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If not for Price, this would be another blowout. Good thing Therrien keeps on sitting Sekac who has as more goals than Bourque, Malholtra, Moen, and Prust!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Habs need some changes. It feels like we lost our mojo. Trade Gilbert, Moen, and Bourque and fire Therrien.
Gilbert hasn't been bad, he's just misused because Therrien is an idiot. Doesn't help that Emelin is being played as a top 3 guy but is really a 5 at best right now.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
How doesn't that get waved off considering the other shit we've seen waved off this season?

Whatever, #FireTherrien

Gilbert hasn't been bad, he's just misused because Therrien is an idiot. Doesn't help that Emelin is being played as a top 3 guy but is really a 5 at best right now.

Yeah.. Gilberts alright i just think they need to put him somewhere else.

robryansad.gif

Ah Fuck it GG Hawks you guys seem to have your shit sorted out.. Lets hope habs are ready to take on sabres... and hopefully.. win?

Montresor

I missed the first 5 mins of the 2nd period of the Leafs-Coyotes because I was playing Sunset Overdrive during the intermission. I don't want to stop lol.

It doesn't seem like I missed anything important anyhow.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I think I'm done.

Jekyll and Hyde, this team.

Wake me if we somehow come back....

Please don't lose as much as the Habs did...

Top Bottom