• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Thanks Calamari. Your gifs are the best.

You're doing well already.

Rousell is one of the few people on this team giving 110% day in and day out.

If he gets so emotionally invested in a regular season game he has to sucker punch someone I'm okay with that.

Much better than alex goalagainstme playing with no emotion.

Between the "110%" cliche and sucker punch apologism, I don't know where to begin.

What country is Calamari going to? Do we have to let him back in when he returns?

What's the current exchange rate on LA trash to Good Californian Boys™? We should negotiate to get him back in asap if there's issues.

What kind of bet would I have to make to stop all Ducks gifs from being posted for the unforeseen future?

Easy. I bet you that you're so much of a noob that you can't even figure out how to block images from a specific domain.

I win!

Your prize is: You have to put up with Duck GIFs until you learn to download a browser extension that blocks images from specific domains.

Would you folks accept weed-

Ending the post here because I'm a filthy drug addict who will always say 'yes' to this. Life's too short to play it entirely safe. Especially where soft drugs are concerned. Eatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepudding.

The point may have been lost on you. I was exaggerating your reaction, as you were exaggerating ours. 'yay we won' is a perfectly appropriate response in a hockey discussion forum on the Internet, as much as you want to convince us that it barely counts because injuries.

RC maybe went too far with "sorta glad", I'd agree.

Is this still going on? You guys are pretty sensitive if a simple aside that I made as an afterthought can cause more than half a day of consternation. I didn't even notice that RC said anything with regards to the win, I was mainly reacting with amusement to Tabris' self coronation as King of the West. Can you guys let go now?

Gang, let me be on record by saying "The team you like winning is a good thing". They told Buddy Holly to not fill up on bread because there's dinner being served on the plane. Sometimes though you just gotta eat the bread. Namaste.

There's a distinct possibility Cody Hodgson could wind up scratched tomorrow in favor of Patrick Kaleta. Ouch.

What in the living heck.

What's happened to Hodgson lately?

Quick

Banned
B2GolTHCEAI6dV9.jpg

A Selphil.

iEm9xoCyNcdNV.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers expected to make some moves at 5 (can't earlier because reasons). According to Brooks, Ryan Malone and one of the defensive scrubs are going down to Hartford with a forward coming back.

I would guess it's either Chris Mueller or Oscar Lindberg.

Coming back to this, Malone and Conor Allen were sent down to Hartford. Jesper Fast was called up (I kinda forgot about him).

I'm guessing this probably means Duclair will sit against the Penguins tomorrow.

Foggy

Easy. I bet you that you're so much of a noob that you can't even figure out how to block images from a specific domain.

I win!

Your prize is: You have to put up with Duck GIFs until you learn to download a browser extension that blocks images from specific domains.

This seems like a terrible idea for everybody.
Feel free to post cool Dallas Stars GIFs

I always knew you guys were dirtbags

ghost77

Banned
Would have liked for the flames to steal this one but canes are actually good now,

Oh well another point for gio and his Norris candidacy

ZeroGravity

So tomorrow is one year since Stamkos broke his leg, and he's apparently still not back to 100%, and isn't sure he ever will be:

A year later, and 15 games into this season, Stamkos still feels the effects of the injury with constant minor reminders, whether it’s a slight pain in the leg or some discomfort when he gets out of bed every day.

There remains uncertainty if the leg will ever be back to normal.

“That’s kind of the million dollar question, is it ever going to feel the same way as before,’’ Stamkos said. “It may never and I’m hoping one day I’ll wake up and it just feels like a regular leg. But I don’t know if that’s going to happen.

Top Bottom