• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

zroid

Banned
Nice goal from the game no one watched:

NarrowGlossyChrysomelid.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Ice times so far:
Hoffman 7:59 (lowest among forwards)
Stone 8:35 (second lowest among forwards)
Michalek 16:06 (leads all forwards)

Good job good effort there coach you big dipshit.

How about you play your 2 little leading scorers behind only Macarthur over that fucking bum that has 1 goal and you might win a game or 2.

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh hey look Chris Neil is fucking offside again for the 15th fucking time this game.

But let's keep rewarding his shit play by putting him on the last fucking minute for some fucking reason.

Fucking coach sucks ass

Fuck

zroid

Banned
Looked like a nutty Habs/Jets game based on the highlights. Some ugly turnovers by Mtl. And Kane's empty net miss was just lol.

iLLmAtlc

After hours.

Are you guys able to write a paper efficiently? I waste so much time doing them. Today I spent most of the day trying to hammer it out and probably made it about half way (generous estimate).

Yesterday I couldn't really get anything done at all. :(

Impractical Jokers is so fucking awkward, but hilarious. They are creepy as fuck and have balls of steel

Why are people surprised the Avs suck this just?

After hours.

Are you guys able to write a paper efficiently? I waste so much time doing them. Today I spent most of the day trying to hammer it out and probably made it about half way (generous estimate).

Yesterday I couldn't really get anything done at all. :(

I don't have to write anymore long papers but when I did I would write a page or so a day. When I was finished I would just edit and edit and edit.

Tabris

I'm just going to throw this out - LA Kings while being an awesome team (with a better goaltender), were incredibly lucky to get out of those first rounds. They had some lucky things happen.

- San Jose absolutely fell on itself after Game 3. I don't think it was as much LA beating them as SJS beating themselves.

- Duncan Keith knocked out Daniel Sedin before (i.e. our Corey Perry). Combine that with goaltender controversy in Vancouver, and it was a recipe for a VAN collapse.

EDIT - I guess most Stanley Cups can be associated with lucky things happening in one of those rounds.

RC

Banned
I'm just going to throw this out - LA Kings while being an awesome team (with a better goaltender), were incredibly lucky to get out of those first rounds. They had some lucky things happen.

- San Jose absolutely fell on itself after Game 3. I don't think it was as much LA beating them as SJS beating themselves.

- Duncan Keith knocked out Daniel Sedin before (i.e. our Corey Perry). Combine that with goaltender controversy in Vancouver, and it was a recipe for a VAN collapse.

EDIT - I guess most Stanley Cups can be associated with lucky things happening in one of those rounds.

You're right Tabris, they should take away LA's cup and give it to Vancouver. It's the only way.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looked like a nutty Habs/Jets game based on the highlights. Some ugly turnovers by Mtl. And Kane's empty net miss was just lol.
At first I thought Price saved it because I didn't believe there was anyway Kane missed it. His reaction says it all.

Alucard

Banned

Luck and chance are a part of every Cup win and are just a part of life.

Top Bottom