• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
rofl holy shit Tampa

I'm so sorry

19:39 FLA Nick Bjugstad (7) Tip-in - ASST: Aaron Ekblad (4), Jonathan Huberdeau (9) 1 - 0 FLA

PERIOD TBL FLA
1st 13 4
2nd 11 9
3rd 15 6
Total 39 19

1 R. Luongo 39 - 39 1.000

LOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

rofl holy shit Tampa

I'm so sorry

19:39 FLA Nick Bjugstad (7) Tip-in - ASST: Aaron Ekblad (4), Jonathan Huberdeau (9) 1 - 0 FLA

PERIOD TBL FLA
1st 13 4
2nd 11 9
3rd 15 6
Total 39 19

1 R. Luongo 39 - 39 1.000

LOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Based Luuuuuuu

Last 2 Ekblad with goals in the last minute (technically Bjugs tonight but whatev).

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

180424-snoop-dogg-champagne-cheers-gi-bIxe.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Fuck you Ceci you fucking piece of shit.

We got ourselves a Phillips junior.

At least Phillips was decent when he was young, what's your shitty excuse u shit ass player.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Last 2 Ekblad with goals in the last minute (technically Bjugs tonight but whatev).

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

180424-snoop-dogg-champagne-cheers-gi-bIxe.gif
Actually, looks like it was Ekblad's goal after all. And having seen the replay now, I'm not sure why they even gave it to Bjugstad first at all. It clearly hit off the Tampa Bay defender's leg and in.

I'm bummed we're doing this Florida trip the week before Thanksgiving this year and not actual Thanksgiving week like last year. It was fun driving up to Tampa for that one (result of the game itself notwithstanding). But on the plus side, if we can avenge ourselves on the Bolts a bit, then the Panthers can help us set a new franchise record winning streak.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Luongo has passed Patrick Roy 3rd of all time for shots against in 152 fewer games.

Im curious do you guys think Roberto Luongo is a Hall of Famer?

eyeless

Fuck you Craig Shittersson.
Ceci what a fucking bust this douchenugget has become.
This Weirdass and Cocksi pairing makes me wanna die hard and slow.
Fuck you Ceci you fucking piece of shit.

We got ourselves a Phillips junior.

At least Phillips was decent when he was young, what's your shitty excuse u shit ass player.
i just want u to know i appreciate what you do

Top Bottom