• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Clydefrog

CT-TjsVXAAAOcJw_zpsehrtr74y.jpg~original

lol

Jesus H. Christ

Who autographs the puck though?

RC

Banned
ALRIGHT THEN. I suck at making gifs. So.

I propose a contest, NHL GAF.

CONTEST: CREATE AN AWESOME COYOTES WIN GIF

I will personally donate $300 to the charity of the winner's choice.

Let's say entries due by 11:59PM East Coast time on Saturday November 28th?

Do strip clubs count as charities?

And congrats Calamari. Despite being a ducker, I'm sure you'll make a great dad.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
DUUUUUUUUDE

That's pretty fucking awesome news!
Did you think of names yet? Because if not, I think NHLGAF could deserves to choose a name for her/him. I actually started working on a list already:

Let me know what you think of them

No, but seriously, congrats! Cannot wait to see her/him hang out with illustrious NHLGAF people like kingslunk, Quick, Smelly, Cock Boss, etc. Just imagine all the good shit (s)he'd learn.

Oh and for the love of god, keep her/him away from TUSR and Acid

I'm surprised that PikmasNo1Fan is last on this list.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
They must know something we don't.

Congrats, Calamari. Babies may be a massive drain in almost every conceivable way, financially, physically, emotionally, etc, but at least they are proven to drastically improve your quality of sleep.

image.php

They must know something we don't.

Congrats, Calamari. Babies may be a massive drain in almost every conceivable way, financially, physically, emotionally, etc, but at least they are proven to drastically improve your quality of sleep.

Sbisa was getting better before his injury and he provides some size. Also the blueline is thin enough that any injury leaves them pretty borked.

Smiley90

MHMMMM

"Are you a Vancouver-area fan of EA NHL? EA Playtesting is holding special sessions next Thursday & Friday! Participants will get their chance to voice their opinions in 30-45 min sessions, and will be given a free EA-developed game as thanks for their time!

Interested? Sign up here: https://eaca.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eDrPrNTzts4wJpz

DETAILS:
Days: Thursday or Friday, November 19 or 20
Session: 30-45 minute sessions available from 10 am to 4:30 pm
Who: NHL players of ALL LEVELS!
What's in it for me: 1 free EA game of your choosing

Participants must be able to attend a session during the dates/times specified at EA Canada in Burnaby. If you're selected to participate, you'll be notified by phone or email.

To see our privacy policy, or to sign up for a newsletter about upcoming playtests in your area, please use this link! https://playtesting.ea.com/"

Free EA game to play some NHL, something I do anyway? MHMMM. Who's joining me? lol

Pikma

Banned
Two games against the Buffalo Sabres in the next 5 days.

This team is fucking expert at choking against shitty teams so the only way for the Sabres to prove they're a good team is by losing both games.

Your call, Sabres

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
MHMMMM

"Are you a Vancouver-area fan of EA NHL? EA Playtesting is holding special sessions next Thursday & Friday! Participants will get their chance to voice their opinions in 30-45 min sessions, and will be given a free EA-developed game as thanks for their time!

Interested? Sign up here: https://eaca.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eDrPrNTzts4wJpz

DETAILS:
Days: Thursday or Friday, November 19 or 20
Session: 30-45 minute sessions available from 10 am to 4:30 pm
Who: NHL players of ALL LEVELS!
What's in it for me: 1 free EA game of your choosing

Participants must be able to attend a session during the dates/times specified at EA Canada in Burnaby. If you're selected to participate, you'll be notified by phone or email.

To see our privacy policy, or to sign up for a newsletter about upcoming playtests in your area, please use this link! https://playtesting.ea.com/"

Free EA game to play some NHL, something I do anyway? MHMMM. Who's joining me? lol

Tell them to fix the fucking menus already.

Smiley90

Congrats on the NBA Live 14.

I kinda want to go even though NHL is a damn tire fire.

no man, I want that FIFA16. You can put in a top3 wishlist, it's not just "we give you a random game", it's "you can pick any game" lol. Otherwise fuck no I wouldn't do it.

I'm just gonna yell GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED all over

zroid

Banned
Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 7m7 minutes ago

Tyler Bozak on chance meeting w Adam Sandler in NYC "It was awesome. Definitely my favourite actor for comedies."

aaaand there goes whatever trade value Bozak had left

Foggy

I stand with you in solidarity, small market NHLGAF. All these armchair monocle wearing turds can go suck on an egg.

Oh and game day poster

CUChHeSXIAEl-3s.jpg

iLLmAtlc

i'm with the sun belt on this. you really dunno how good an NHL market is gonna be until it starts winning. i mean for glendale even when the coyotes were good it seemed people still weren't watching.

vancouver earned the league a lot of money the past decade+ i'd reckon but i still remember the messier days when there were rumours about relocation to seattle because attendence was so poor. took some winning before people came back.

also i notice the battlefront reviews aren't so hot. moot for me so tho since i don't even have PS+. >_>

Quick

Banned
Kings prospect charged in domestic assaults, threats.

http://www.unionleader.com/Monarchs...rce=RSS?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A felony charge of second-degree assault alleges Bartosak attempted to strangle his girlfriend early Monday afternoon at 22 Country Club Drive.

Seven domestic simple assault charges allege he grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her against a wall, put his hand around her neck and choked her, grabbed her right chest and pulled her up off a bed, punched her in the chest twice, slapped her in the face and slapped her three times on both legs.

Three criminal threatening charges allege he told her: “If you don’t have anything to say I’m going to kill you,” “I’m going to punch you in the face if you don’t say anything,” and “I hope you know I’m going to knock you out and put you to sleep before I leave.”

Later in the afternoon, between about 2:30 and 6 p.m., Bartosak allegedly sent text messages to the 20-year-old at her place of work in the Mall of New Hampshire, saying he was coming to see her, prompting her to go to the store office. He was allegedly waiting in the parking lot when she left work.

@lakingsindier said:
Kings statement on Bartosak: “This is a very serious matter and these allegations represent a type of behavior we do not stand for... (1/2)

Kings, 2/2: ...We will continue to gather information and comment further when appropriate.”

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kings surpassing the Bruins as the biggest piece of shit team in the league is quite the accomplishment.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Friedman reporting that the Leafs and Avs were at one point working on a deal centered around Gardiner / O'Reilly

Elliot Friedman said:
There’s zero interest in ever moving the Sedins; the hope is they retire as Canucks. Word is the club plans to reach out to its potential UFAs in the new year to gauge things. And, it sure sounds like the organization believes Jacob Markstrom is a future number one.

He's going to be fantastic. Once he sorts out:

- Rebound control
- Balance and positioning
- Mental stability
- Consistency

Y'know... 60% of what makes a goaltender and some things that many goalies never figure out.

Then he'll be the best.

IVJvalZ.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
From Friedman:
Mentioned last week that the overwhelming belief is Russian free agent Nikita Zaitsev will sign in Toronto. One very good source warned not to discount Pittsburgh, if Gary Roberts remains in the organization. Zaitsev started training with him three years ago

Top Bottom