• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Raining%20Coins_zpsfe1oaphu.gif

Great day! The Ducks win a game, and my wife is pregnant!

I have to get ready for some ducklings in a few months

001751145.jpg

Congrats man!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Thanks guys!

As for MultiJhonny's hate filled Coyotes comment, the impregnation happened before the avatar bet was lost.

Just in case some coyote genes happened to be passed along, though, I'll make sure that he/she learns French to prepare for a life of Coyotes Fandom.

Thanks guys!

As for MultiJhonny's hate filled Coyotes comment, the impregnation happened before the avatar bet was lost.

Just in case some coyote genes happened to be passed along, though, I'll make sure that he/she learns French to prepare for a life of Coyotes Fandom.

I am not a Coyote hater. I just hate Queso's boring win gif

Queso is a cool guy though

iLLmAtlc

Thanks guys!

grats man

zroid

Banned
CONGRATS PAPA DUCK 'YOTE!

I think he'd be an improvement over Grabner. Just saying

You can have him. If Babcock can make him work then all the power to him

I dunno if he'd be good, but if he can't even be the 12th best forward on this team well that would basically prove he's done in this league, right?

Thanks guys!

Congratulations!!! Aww man I'm so excited for you and yet grrrr French Coyotes and yet happy! It's a whole mess of emotions!

Atta boy! Strong like bull!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just finished watching the game.....

Lol Canucks

Semin is officially done, that last penalty he took was such garbage. Now to see what they do for the RW, I wonder if they call up McCarron now with how good he's been. Therrien's treatment of AGally is still trash. Nice to see them come back like that, they turned it on and Vancouver just folded for whatever reason.

Edit: Apparently Semin took off the optional skate this morning? Lmao, dude is officially toast. What a dumbass, you just got back into the lineup and aren't even going to show for at skate you should be at?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When I say he's officially done, I mean it in terms of there's no way Therrien plays him again, at least I would be shocked if he did. Now we get to watch Flynn on that line while they wonder why they can't score.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
jesus I've been crunching my thesis writing for the last 12h and just realized I didn't eat or drink anything

I should uh... get to that.

Stasis

Thanks guys!

Man, that French comment took me a while. It's way too early for me. Lol.

Grats man! We are currently attempting the same. Not like, tracking calendars, wind direction, star alignment and consulting witchdoctors or anything, but no more prevention. Happens when it happens, hopefully.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Man, that French comment took me a while. It's way too early for me. Lol.

Grats man! We are currently attempting the same. Not like, tracking calendars, wind direction, star alignment and consulting witchdoctors or anything, but no more prevention. Happens when it happens, hopefully.

Thanks and good luck!

We did the same "no more prevention" thing for a couple of months, but I guess the actual window is kind of small. As soon as we started tracking the calendar, it was a bullseye.

zroid

Banned
Spaling is out tonight! BLESSED

and supposedly Marincin or Corrado will be in... but for whom I do not know.

HeEMdfP.png

This is the most suspense I've felt in weeks.

I can't wait for the Leafs to trade Bernier. Enough is enough. Give a kid a shot and let Reimer have the net he deserves as the bonafide starter.

Do I think Reimer is a championship goalie? No. But we're in a rebuild, and he plays hard and has been noticeably better than Bernier. He's the one you want to give confidence to right now, because Bernier is a sinking ship as the Leafs' savior.

See what you have in the kids, and when the time is right, look for a starter.

I'm kind of surprised Grabner is doing so badly this year. But I didn't follow him closely in NY.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers are split into small groups today and having a "skills development" practice. First group was the Brass line, the 3rd line, and Henrik Lundqvist, second group is the full defense corps, and presumably the last group is the Stepan line, 4th line, and Antti Raanta.

Pikma

Banned
I can't wait for the Leafs to trade Bernier. Enough is enough. Give a kid a shot and let Reimer have the net he deserves as the bonafide starter.

Do I think Reimer is a championship goalie? No. But we're in a rebuild, and he plays hard and has been noticeably better than Bernier. He's the one you want to give confidence to right now, because Bernier is a sinking ship as the Leafs' savior.

See what you have in the kids, and when the time is right, look for a starter.

I'm kind of surprised Grabner is doing so badly this year. But I didn't follow him closely in NY.
Bonafide starter :lol

pretty awesome how things change so fast.

Three weeks ago no one would have been able to tell who the less shitty goalie was.

I am not a Coyote hater. I just hate Queso's boring win gif

ALRIGHT THEN. I suck at making gifs. So.

I propose a contest, NHL GAF.

CONTEST: CREATE AN AWESOME COYOTES WIN GIF

I will personally donate $300 to the charity of the winner's choice.

Let's say entries due by 11:59PM East Coast time on Saturday November 28th?

Razorskin

----- ------
Totally forgot about Grabner in Toronto, doesn't look like he's doing too good,

Going to the Habs games against the Islanders and Caps in the coming weeks, should be good,

Congrats Calamari!

Pikma

Banned
Raining%20Coins_zpsfe1oaphu.gif

Great day! The Ducks win a game, and my wife is pregnant!

I have to get ready for some ducklings in a few months

001751145.jpg
DUUUUUUUUDE

That's pretty fucking awesome news!
Did you think of names yet? Because if not, I think NHLGAF could deserves to choose a name for her/him. I actually started working on a list already:

Calamari43
Cala.mari41
TheCalamariJR
Octopi41
Calamari2016
Calamari635486_7383
XxCalamarixX
XxCalamari42xX
XxCalamari43xX
XxCalamari53738xX
Calamari420
CalamariFanboy (or girl)
CoyotesFan4L
Son of a CalamAROOOO(or daughter)
Squidtastic41
PikmasNo1Fan
Let me know what you think of them

No, but seriously, congrats! Cannot wait to see her/him hang out with illustrious NHLGAF people like kingslunk, Quick, Smelly, Cock Boss, etc. Just imagine all the good shit (s)he'd learn.

Oh and for the love of god, keep her/him away from TUSR and Acid

ALRIGHT THEN. I suck at making gifs. So.

I propose a contest, NHL GAF.

CONTEST: CREATE AN AWESOME COYOTES WIN GIF

I will personally donate $300 to the charity of the winner's choice.

Let's say entries due by 11:59PM East Coast time on Saturday November 28th?

You know I am just messing with ya bud lol your win gif is your win gif. As boring as it is

Oh and for the love of god, keep her/him away from TUSR and Acid

Also Tabris.

Top Bottom