• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Have we talked about the All-Star game going 3 on 3 officially yet?

Sounds like they'll do two Eastern teams, and two Western teams.

Eastern A vs Eastern B in 20 minute game, same with the West, then the winners will play one another.

hao chi

I found this amusing:

What's the benefit of a young child spending time around an NHL dressing room without picking up a few keepsakes along the way? Domi was asked how much gear he may have stolen from the Maple Leafs.

"Oh, tape, gum, laces...I stole a lot," he said. "I'd just go to the rink when nobody was there. My dad would give me a big Leafs bag, a big plastic bag, and I would just literally fill it up with as much as I could. As I got more comfortable doing it my dad was like 'OK relax a little bit, you're getting a little too out of hand [laughter].'"

The current Maple Leafs roster would likely prefer Domi stuck to stealing tape and laces rather than points in the standings.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/coyotes-domi-talks-beating-stealing-from-maple-leafs/

hey now
thats flyers fans

ebaDaSx.gif

Lines:

Left Center Right
Brayden Schenn Claude Giroux Jakub Voracek
Matt Read Sean Couturier Wayne Simmonds
Taylor Leier Scott Laughton Sam Gagner
Michael Raffl Pierre-Edouard Bellemare Chris Vandevelde

Left D Right D
Michael Del Zotto Radko Gudas
Nick Schultz Luke Schenn
Brandon Manning Shayne Gostisbehere

Goalies
Steve Mason
Anthony Stolarz

What? Fuck you.

Tell that to my gf who was assaulted (it was a light assault, she got pushed from behind) in the bathroom at Staples for wearing a Coyotes jersey and for when she got called a "dirty desert c*%&" by a dude in the Premier Section while we were applauding Dustin Brown for getting 1st star after the Kings won.

Fucking scum fanbase (present company excluded of course).

Sorry, just got triggered.

iLLmAtlc

Hmmm... Bobby Mac says no more fantasy draft for the ASG. The 4 teams will be based on Division.

Think they ran their course. First one was really exciting but since then meh. I always hated to see those remaining guys look really nervous about going last too.

Top Bottom