• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Sanjuro

GcuPNmw.gif

zroid

Banned
Think they ran their course. First one was really exciting but since then meh. I always hated to see those remaining guys look really nervous about going last too.
Well I thought this year's was pretty good with how drunk everyone was lol

but yeah it was a little awkward for some of them... not that that's necessarily a bad thing from a fan's point of view

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
they really need to remove the follow through nullification of high sticks

and any time blood is drawn, it should be automatically be video reviewed

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
they really need to remove the follow through nullification of high sticks

and any time blood is drawn, it should be automatically be video reviewed
Whether blood is drawn or not should not matter, that's one of the dumbest rules in the NHL.

Pikma

Banned
No way in hell we hold a NHL team scoreless, not with our defense, we need to score some fucking goals before they tie this shit.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
How does Bozak already have 10 points this season? Been completely invisible

fun fact: bozak leads all leafs forwards in points per game

(rielly leads all tho)

looool reimer always gets injured during bernier's shitfests

at least this time it's not his head

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Gostisbehere already looking a 3 year vet. Damn this kid is gooooood. Keep him up and waive Schultz when Streit comes back.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah, no NHL is hurting them.

That being said, I haven't been a fan of OTR in recent years, so I'm not exactly sad it's gone. Its best years were behind it.

Dave Bastl being let go on the Mike Richards show is bittersweet. I don't like him
He's from Winnipeg and won't shut up about the Jets
but I never want anyone to lose a job. I just change the channel when he goes on a spiel.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, no NHL is hurting them.

That being said, I haven't been a fan of OTR in recent years, so I'm not exactly sad it's gone. Its best years were behind it.

Landsberg just got really annoying on the show in the past few years. You can see him get physically irritated when somebody is giving a long answer(which is hilarious btw), and the show got less playful, but still had some entertaining episodes.

I'm mostly surprised to see it cancelled due to its longevity on the network, and it created some classic moments.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Landsberg just got really annoying on the show in the past few years. You can see him get physically irritated when somebody is giving a long answer(which is hilarious btw), and the show got less playful, but still had some entertaining episodes.

I'm mostly surprised to see it cancelled due to its longevity on the network, and it created some classic moments.

Dating my here but when it first started I used to love the show.

Especially cause he'd constantly get WWF wrestlers on it and just shoot the shit with them.

Top Bottom