• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Bruins don't want Kessel and trade him

He becomes a problem for the Leafs who trade him

Then he joins a very talented team in Pittsburgh and it goes into disarray his first season

Yikes

Leafs win!

Nice win, guys, and Optimus Reim.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Bernier.

I like Reimer a lot as a person, and have been a fan since he started off well as a Leaf. I know he's not an incredible goalie, but he's the better of the two and should be our starter.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Y'all know what time it is!

SHOW EM YOUR STYLE LEAFS-GAF!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, the Avalanche didn't seem to show up tonight though it's nice to finally have our PO goddamn work. I wonder if the 4 forwards experiment is over since I saw Gardiner and Phaneuf out there?

Berra played really well all things considered, but the penalties and the constant lost puck battles killed any momentum they had. I also don't know what happened to that PP zone entry but God that was bad...

On the Leafs, the PP was killer and that Bozak Parenteau Holland line was deadly though I will say they were given plenty of time and space and I didn't see the Avalanche get too physical with them. Kadri must be suffering withdrawal or something from lack of coke cause he just can't get those bounces going his way. Reimer delivered again tonight and I didn't notice many super glaring errors by the D, which is really really rare for this team. A lot of nice crisp passes with no struggling to gain control.

Overall, I'm glad for the win.

refs give the wild a 5v3 on a dive, nino boards maatta and sends him out of the game, doesnt get shit

Meanwhile, the first Malkin goal was a bunch of bullshit coming off of a terrible call by the refs.

It all balances out.

EDIT: :lol speaking of that Russian bastard he got me 14.6 points in the gaf head to head league tonight. On my bench. Haha :(

Quick

Banned
Star Wars Battlefront.

Light on on-disc content, but heavy on visuals. This game is fucking beautiful.

I got sucked into Fighter Squadron for over an hour. It's basically aerial dogfights. Could use more players, and there really aren't many maps within the time I've played, the map playlist already ran through all the maps twice.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I want to grab SW BF, but I barely have enough time to get some Halo matches in right now. Maybe around Christmas, I'll pick it up.

Quick

Banned
I want to grab SW BF, but I barely have enough time to get some Halo matches in right now. Maybe around Christmas, I'll pick it up.

I wouldn't pay full price for it, to be honest. Bless the Amazon E3 sale, since I was able to buy it for $51 vs. $90 total.

Battlefront looks like it's decent fun. I'm not paying $80 plus tax for it, though. Fuck that.

I don't get into multiplayer games all that much and am fine with CoD, I'm thinking. I don't like Battlefield much (only Bad Company and 1943), either. Plus the mixed reviews...

The library is getting it in so I'll borrow it for a week or two.

Clydefrog

Tell that to my gf who was assaulted (it was a light assault, she got pushed from behind) in the bathroom at Staples for wearing a Coyotes jersey and for when she got called a "dirty desert c*%&" by a dude in the Premier Section while we were applauding Dustin Brown for getting 1st star after the Kings won.

Fucking scum fanbase (present company excluded of course).

Sorry, just got triggered.

Sorry to hear that, man. That's fucked up.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Star Wars Battlefront.

Light on on-disc content, but heavy on visuals. This game is fucking beautiful.

I got sucked into Fighter Squadron for over an hour. It's basically aerial dogfights. Could use more players, and there really aren't many maps within the time I've played, the map playlist already ran through all the maps twice.

Yeah, my brother picked it up.. Looks great and seems pretty fun too.

BTails

My Flames looked like a real hockey club tonight! Not that I have any expectstions left for this season, but it's nice to see them not stop playin. For minutes (periods) at a time.

Sorry to hear that, man. That's fucked up.

It was during the conference finals a few years ago. When the Kings sucked, never had an issue. But when any LA team starts winning the assholes follow. Part of it was that we were, quite literally, the only two people in the crowd wearing red that night lol. Bummer cuz we were partial season ticket holders for the Kings, but we haven't been back since.

Ursn

Fuck the preds and fuck the refs. Ducks played pretty good, but what was up with Andersen.
And fuck that fan that threw something at one of our players during the final buzzer.

Top Bottom