• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Quick

Banned
That Facebook friend of mine that I mentioned a few days ago is at it again.

After I wrote something on her post about Christmas/changing laws, she started posting shit about not caring about Starbucks mugs and to wish people whatever you want. Er, okay cool I guess. Better than "stop these people from changing our laws." "These people" = clearly targeting Muslims.

Then it went on to "Welcome to Canada, if you can't follow our laws, turn around and go away!" Xenophobia, cool.

Now, it's "stop refugees from coming to Canada for our people's safety" - errrrrrrr. That took a turn for the worse.

The only reason I haven't unfriended/unsubscribed yet is because it's seriously entertaining watching her try to explain her rationale.

fallout

The game starting at 6:30 CST really threw me off. I presumed it was 6:30 PST because of them playing the Canucks, but I guess it's like this because it's a nationally televised game.

calder

Now we won't even get that.
I'm not exaggerating at all when I say this - the way this month has gone the Canucks can easily get three goals in the third. Easily. You should mentally prepare yourself for a minimum of four power plays as well.

Socreges

Banned
Congrats!

But, i know it's a bit too late for feedback or anything, but I'm not sure your formatting was very good. First of all Calibri is basically one step up from the ghetto that is Times New Roman, but even worse I think you're supposed to use a proper cover sheet and table of contents. Hopefully they don't mark you too harshly on that and focus on your content instead!

smellythesisiejbv.png
This didn't get enough love/hate

zroid

Banned
the goddamn Rochester goalie took a 36 save shutout into OT before letting one through

fuck the Buffalo goalie magic so hard

Top Bottom